In a promotional clip from MTV's special Restore the Shore, Snooki faces the destruction at Seaside Heights, the Jersey Shore crew's stomping grounds, for the first time. "Oh my god," she says. "This really sucks. The whole pier is just gone."
"It's really sad," the new mom cries. "The roller coaster that I always go on is in the water."
"There's like no boardwalk," she says. "We had so many memories here and everything's just destroyed."
Indeed, Snooks. A whole lot of non-roller-coaster stuff fell into the water too—including lots of people's houses and kids and futures. It really is incomprehensibly awful. The special airs tomorrow night at 11 pm. [E!]
Jon Bon Jovi's daughter was arrested for heroin possession...and maybe also overdosed on the heroin she allegedly possessed? This story is missing some details:
According to the Kirkland Police Department, at around 1:51 a.m. on Wednesday, police responded to the school's Dunham dorm to assist Central Oneida County ambulance with a female who had been found unresponsive.
Upon arrival at the scene, police discovered a small quantity of heroin and arrested Bongiovi's friend, 21-year-old Ian Grant, with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh-degree, which is a class A demeanor. He was processed and released.
Later, upon further investigation, a search warrant was issued, at which time police found a quantity of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Bonjiovi herself was subsequently arrested and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh-degree, criminal possession of marijuana in the fourth-degree, criminally using drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession of marijuana.
But...wait. Who was the unresponsive female? Was it Stephanie JonBonJovi? And did she eventually become responsive? Is she okay?????? And not to be naive, but who the eff is doing HEROIN in their DORM ROOM!? This sounds like the pilot episode of VH1's Behind the PoliSci 101. Anyway, best wishes to all. Sounds fairly terrible. [E!]
I don't like it when mommy and daddy fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why isn't Andre 3000 on Big Boi's new album (out December 11)? "He could've been on any song he wanted to," Big Boi told The Village Voice. "I gave the motherfucker about five songs, but I guess he was just too busy. He said he had to do some Gillette shit. No for real. He said he had some contractual obligations." How do you say "zing" but with sadness?
(For the purposes of this metaphor, my "mommy" is Big Boi and my "daddy" is Andre 3000 and now I feel kind of gross inside.) [Vulture]
Ricky Gervais says that he will not be silenced, so go ahead and slammer him right in the big-house if you want:
"I'm going to say what I think," Ricky, 51, told us at the launch of his new show An Idiot Abroad 3, which begins on November 30 on Sky1 HD.
"Offence is relative. It's not about right and wrong – it's about feelings, so it's hard to say someone is objectively wrong," said Ricky, whose last big spat came last year when he used the term "mong" for those with Down's syndrome.
"[Someone] can still be an idiot and say something horrendous but if they haven't broken the law it's a little bit weird. I don't think being an idiot is against the law.
"Some people believe in ghosts and God and I think that's very strange."
Okay, but...it's already not illegal to make fun of people with Down's syndrome. So...I'm glad we had this talk? I guess? [Express]
- "Man Proposes To Girlfriend During "Star Trek" Cast Photo Op." Brent Spiner HAAAAAAAATES IIIIIIIIT!!! [BuzzFeed]
- Nicole Kidman says that getting divorced was really not that fun. [Express]
- Kit Harington (a.k.a. Jon "You Know Nothing, Jon Snow" Snow) is angling to star in a big doofy action movie about Pompeii. It's called Pompeii. [Vulture]
- Here's Diana Agron talking about the Glee Thanksgiving special. I don't really care about that, but can we talk about how annoying those DS commercials are when Diana Agron says she's "NOT A GAMER"? Because gluuuuuuurg. [HuffPo]
- Some lady from the Bachelorette is going to do homeless cosplay for a night to help the homeless. [HuffPo]
- If you've always wanted to see Courtney Stodden sing an original song and do a pole dance at a gay bar, CONSIDER IT CHRISTMAS: "I'm super excited, it's going to be such a fun night...You can expect to see a whole lot of sexy—me singing live and super-hot backup dancers!" [HuffPo]
- According to the National Enquirer (so.......an overturned bucket with a wig on it), Bruce Jenner is thinking of divorcing Kris Jenner because "she treats him like a doormat." [ContactMusic]
- Alexander Skarsgard and his epic torso are the frontrunners to star in David Yates's Tarzan movie. [JustJared]
- Strangely enough, Madonna has no interest in meeting Teresa Giudice. [HuffPo]
- C-Tates deserves to be the sexiest man alive, because of math. [E!]