In case you missed it, a couple of Justin Timberlake's skeezy friends made a "hilarious" video for him as a "wedding present," in which they filmed adorable dancing homeless clowns congratulating the happy couple. See, it's funny, because homeless people aren't friends with celebrities and don't get to go to weddings in Italy. Because they're too busy eating garbage and not having shoes. HAR!!! Anyhoo, JT has finally issued a statement addressing the antics of the "knuckleheads."
"I'd like to start off by saying that I don't live my life making fun of people (unless, of course, I'm making fun of myself on SNL)… Especially, those who are less fortunate or those in need. I grew up with a family and community that instilled ideals in me like hard work, honesty and empathy. As a matter of fact, growing up in Tennessee, I was always taught that we as people, no matter what your race, sex, or stature may be, are equal."
It goes on from there. Click through to read the whole thing. I fucking love that dude. [WOW]
Lil Wayne has been hospitalized for another seizure on board an airplane—his second in 24 hours.
Weezy was on board a flight from Texas to LAX — when he began to convulse. We're told the flight was immediately diverted to Louisiana ... and Wayne was admitted to a local hospital for treatment.
We broke the story ... Wayne had been hospitalized last night after a pilot reported that the rapper was experiencing seizures on board his flight.
Wayne was treated in Texas — his rep insisted Weezy was only suffering from dehydration and migraines ... and was released hours later.
I have heard that the smaller Teacup Waynes can be prone to medical problems. Get well soon, man. [TMZ]
Now Sam Lutfi is complaining about a "huge spike" in death threats; meanwhile, Lynne Spears has called Lutfi a "puppet master."
During re-direct, his attorney, Joseph Schleimer, tried to address this discrepancy in his client's accounts. When Schleimer asked Lutfi, once again, if he ever reported these death threats to law enforcement after the tome was published, this time Lutfi said he did-to the Los Angeles Police Department harassment division. Lutfi explained the apparent contradiction by stating that he had memory issues.
"Under pressure or stress or if I'm tired that my memory will fail me, and I do blank out at times," he said.
Oh, all this talk of JT and puppetry has me in the mood for some N Sync. Let's just go for it. (Totally went to this tour in 2000, BTW.) [E!]
- I was about to mock the Daily Mail for this headline ("And the Oscar for most scruffy costume goes to: A shabbily dressed and bleary eyed Al Pacino greets fans outside theatre") but then WHOA. Whoa. Whooooooa. [DailyMail]
- Here! Watch the premiere of Nicki Minaj's new video "Va Va Voom"! (Then tell me in the comments how it is because I didn't ba-ba-bother.) [E!]
- Sarah Jessica Parker is "speaking up for the 47 percent." Dawww. [Yahoo!]
- Malin Akerman blabby blumb. (Wait, really? If that's a baby bump, then I am pregnant with THE STATE OF MONTANA.) [E!]
- Look! It's that THIRD Affleck-Garner baby! WHY DO I LOVE THIS FAMILY AND ITS BABIES SO MUCH. I feel like getting a restraining order against my own brain. [Radar]
- The house Michael Jackson died in is almost sold. [TMZ]
- Look! It's the president's childhood apartment in Hawaii! [Extra]
- Here's Dumbledore doing a dance. [Hogwarts]