In one of the weekly tabloids, we saw that Christina Aguilera has a new fragrance, Royal Desire. Tagline: Feel Like A Queen. But there's something rotten in Denmark: The ad accompanying the perfume features a woman who looks a lot like Christina Aguilera, except Photoshopped to hell and back. (click image below to enlarge)
- First of all, the face: The chin's been sculpted, but then someone couldn't figure out how to make it look normal where the shoulder meets the neck, so it just turned into a valley of shadows.
- Next, the arm: Sure, it's bent at a strange angle, but it also has a zillion varying widths, narrowing, then widening again, and finally tapering into a long, strange wrist.
- On the other side, the other arm looks like it might have two elbows? Or one elbow and one valley of shadows?
- Also, there's something missing where her other hip or the rest of her body should be over there on the right.
- Finally, the knee: The indentation and the width seem off.
Just as a reminder, here's what Christina looks like — these unretouched photographs were taken October 9.
And here's the full perfume ad: (click to enlarge)