Chris Brown and Rihanna plan on coming out publicly as a couple again after her upcoming album Unapologetic drops on November 19th, but they're wasting absolutely no time dipping some emotional bread back into the ol' fondue pot of dysfunction.
Apparently Ri-Ri's considering going up "at least one cup size" surgically after Brown suggested that it would be "totally hot," according to an anonymous friend of Rihanna's. "[She's] always been insecure about her cleavage, but Chris's comment has spurred her on to really do something about it. Rihanna can't help herself. What she really wants is something she can't have – a committed relationship with Chris... It's horrifying seeing how much control Chris still has over her. It's like she's hypnotized."
Another friend has the somewhat contradictory opinion that "it's a lot easier for her to concentrate and work hard now that Chris is back in her life. She don't worry about the bullshit no more. She don't wonder about what he's doing or who he's with. It's like she feels more secure and confident when he's in her life."
- Bielberlake spent $6.5 million on their wedding, the second most expensive nuptials in celebrity history. (The first: K8 and Wills. The third: Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries.) [Bossip]
- Meanwhile, Britney Spears' parents insist that it was the Justin breakup that sent her into a downward spiral. [OK! Magazine]
- Speaking of which, Sam Lufti apparently was such a dick that he took to hiding Britney's little dog and then "finding it" after she had cried all day. [TMZ]
- Willow Smith covers Adele's James Bond theme, "Skyfall." [HuffPo]
- Wow, Donald Trump has advice for all the beautiful people this week! The latest tweet: ".@katyperry is no bargain but I don't like John Mayer—he dates and tells—be careful Katy (just watch!)." [Twitter]
- Private Practice is ending after their sixth season. [Entertainment Weekly]
- After saying during an interview for some website that "gays shouldn't be allowed to marry," Jersey Shore dark horse Angelina Pivarnick has retracted her comments: "I'm starting to understand that no one should be denied the chance at happiness that marriage brings." Annnnd the last brain cell falls to the bottom of the cerebral cortex like that last enchanted rose petal in Beauty and the Beast. [TMZ]
- Mandy Moore might be going under the knife at 28, says some dubious expert. [Radar Online]
- Jennifer Aniston was impressed that Justin Theroux knew what kind of engagement ring she'd like (specifically, a HUUUUGE one). [People]
- So, Kourtney Kardashian, how did you lose that baby weight? By eating healthy? Cool. Zzzzzz. [Us Weekly]
- Someone spilled champagne all over Emma Roberts. [Page Six]
- "Russell [Simmons] did some yogi-type stuff back there," said a spy, "and did lie down and look up at the skylight...' Waiters even served them canapes on the floor, to enjoy horizontally." [Page Six]
- Robert Pattinson's flown to Sydney to promote Twilight Fangballs Part the Deux. [Daily Mail]
- Kerry Washington is glowing on the cover of Jet. [Bossip]