Lindsay Lohan called police to her own Beverly Hills home after Lohan's father Michael and other members of her "team" attempted to stage an intervention and get her into treatment. Michael Lohan believes Lindsay has "fallen off the wagon" and hangs out with "a bunch of alcoholics and drug addicts," which could explain why she hasn't been showing up to work on The Canyons.
We're told Lindsay was at the house when Michael and team arrived, but someone claiming to be her boyfriend shooed them away. The "boyfriend" told TMZ Lindsay was inside and any problems Lindsay has will not be solved by her father.
Someone called the cops to report a trespassing call. Cops are currently on scene.
Oof. I mean, obviously I don't know any of the details, but this might be the first well-meaning thing that Michael Lohan (baaaarf) has ever done for his daughter. On the other hand, seems like he could have done it without being a complete dick and getting fucking TMZ involved. Is the significance of an intervention diminished when it smells like a publicity stunt? Am I being too cynical? Ugh, can Jeff VanVonderen just get over here and tell me what to think? [TMZ]
Well, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are maaaaaaaaaried, y'all! The pair tied the knot in a "rustic Italian ceremony," which I can only assume means that it was officiated by a pan of lasagna and then everybody did the Mario. Congratulations to us all. [DailyMail]
Samuel L. Jackson says Bill Clinton put the moves on his wife one time and it was awesome:
"I watched him (Clinton) charm my wife one night. He'd just had (quadruple-bypass) surgery and we were at a fundraiser in Hollywood. She asked him how was he was feeling, and he started explaining the whole procedure to her and how his life had changed.
"And he was holding her hand and kind of rubbing her upper arm. And she was mesmerised! As soon as I left, I was like, 'So, you want to go home with him now or what?' She's like, 'He had me. I was done. I get it now.' He just rocked her."
Gaaaahhh, BILL!!! WHAT SORCERY IS THIS? [ContactMusic]
- Not even rumors of meth addiction can stop Britney Spears from "enjoying a frothy drink at Starbucks in Encino"!!! [TMZ]
- Liam Hemsworth got injured in the leg. It went something like this: "Ow, my leg!" [ContactMusic]
- Dennis Quaid's wife, Kimberly Buffington-Quaid, has filed for legal separation from her husband (she's "fed up with Dennis's cheating," says a source). Buffington-Quaid filed for divorce back in March but then un-filed. [DigitalSpy]
- Kylie Minogue looked cute running errands. [DailyMail]
- Mario Lopez declares Khloe Kardashian to be "a sweetheart." [DigitalSpy]
- Here's Tori Spelling with an in-depth explanation of the harrowing pregnancy complications that resulted in a 10-week hospital stay this summer. Also, this: "on Sept. 15, the stitches from Spelling's c-section burst open and she was once again rushed to the hospital. 'My intestines actually came out,' she says. 'I was like, "Man, I'm being tested right now."'" Oh, Tori. I care about you, girl. [People]
- Lily Allen "shows off" her baby bump in Morocco. (In normal-people-world we just call that "having a body.")[E!]
- Craig Robinson—a.k.a. Darryl from The Office—will be getting his own series on NBC, "a yet-to-be-titled sale penned by Owen Ellickson." (OMG, wait, Owen Ellickson is my real-life friend! I did not know about this before writing Dirt Bag just now! Congratulations, Owen!!!!!!!!) [IndieWire]
- Tim Tebow has trademarked "Tebowing," which means that any time you touch your knee to the floor you have to send him $5. [E!]
- "No longer available." [Sears]
- AAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA [NorthPole]