Christina Hendricks got miffed after being called full-figured by a Sun-Herald interviewer just before the cameras rolled: "I think calling me full-figured is just rude." Hendricks and her representatives have been prickly about discussing her body in the press before (one member of the press was warned "not to ask any questions about her breasts").
Despite her disliking for the term, she's enthusiastic about her status as a role model for full-fig—um, hourglass-shaped women.
It's such a compliment, because of all those times I had agents who were, like, "You have to lose some weight," and all of a sudden, people are celebrating it. It's like: "Oh, thank you! Thank you for letting me be me."
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran are officially broken up. Says Brown: "I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives." He has also illuminated his decision with the enlightening video above, which he filmed when he was "a little drunk" after a night out. "Is there such a thing as loving two people?" he asks. [Us Weekly, VH1]
Put on a hot-red motorcycle jacket. Dance on a banquette, probably with Cory Kennedy. Make out with a rando blonde man. Have a young woman ejected from the club for spilling a drink on you. Disappear at 5 AM with some dudes who opened for Crystal Castles. Just another night out for Lindsay Lohan. [NYDN]
Hulk Hogan is considering a lawsuit against our brother Gawker for posting a one-minute clip of his decidedly unsexy sex tape. (which was filmed without his permission, he says, except there appears to be a... director in it?) [TMZ]
Lady Gaga hangs around Donatella Versace's house topless, according to Terry Richardson's lens. [The Superficial]
- Brit-Brit cried on The X-Factor. [People]
- The last time Dustin Diamond saw Lark Voorhees, she was exhibiting signs of bipolar disorder. [People]
- "Dating is hard," admits Zac Efron. [Us Weekly]
- Nina Dobrev modeled three hairstyles for Glamour. [Us Weekly]
- This weekend, Jack Osbourne will wed Lisa Stelly, the mother of his 5-month-old daughter. [Page Six]
- Kendall Jenner's guilty of driving and Instagramming. [Radar Online]
- Cee-Lo and his tiny hands assert that the Minaj/Carey beef is fake. [TMZ]
- Snooki sans makeup bears little resemblance to the Snooki we know. [The Life Files]
- Here's a very pregnant Ashley Dupre. [NYDN]