Wow, okay. Wow. Once in a long while a story comes along that makes all this dirt-baggin' worth it. Specifically, for me, it happens when totally rando celebrities get mad at each other over mundane shit and I get to imagine them sitting in a room and yelling at each other. The best!!! Case in point: Rebecca Gayheart (who, yeah yeah, is the Noxzema girl and ran over a kid and whatever, but to ME will always be that chick from Earth 2 because I watched a lot of TV in the '90s and have bad taste) and her husband Eric Dane are suing Billiam Corgan for letting a big tree fall on their house. Hahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaha.
As a result, Gayheart-who was nine months' pregnant at the time-was forced to evacuate with the couple's 20-month-old daughter and navigate through a flooding home that was surrounded by "live high voltage wires." While they were able to make it out without injury, the complaint claims the family has been unable to live in the residence until repairs finish up later this month-and they say the singer has showed zero concern.
Hahahahaha, "ZERO" concern. I see what you did there, E! I see it! That noise you hear is ME CLAPPING FOREVER. (Also, sincerely sorry for your terror and house-squishing, Gayheart.) [E!]
Whitney Houston's mom and sister-in-law are trying to block Bobbi Kristina from inheriting the bulk of her mom's fortune over the next 10 years:
Bobbi Kristina's grandmother and aunt see the 19-year-old as a "highly visible target" for anyone trying to gain access to the funds and want to "protect her from herself."
Pat and Cissy did not lay out the changes they hope to see in the will, but did note in the petition that Whitney wanted to "provide long-term financial security and protection" for Bobbi.
The current version of the payment schedule includes three lump sums – 10% at 21, 20% at 25 and the balance at 30.
For reasons unclear to me, Bristol Palin keeps talking and people keep writing down the stuff she's saying like it's actual words:
Bristol wants to make one thing very clear: Julianne Moore can feel double validated because Bristol is giving her a big thumbs down on her recent Emmy win (for portraying Sarah in Game Change).
"I don't think she's a good interpreter of my mom. I think my mom is way hotter than that," Bristol sounded off to us. "I think she doesn't have that accent. It's kind of silly, but my mom's awesome."
Actual lolz. [E!]
The mother of RuPaul's Drag Race star Sahara Davenport has officially confirmed that her son died of heart failure.
Ashley's boyfriend of six years, Karl Westerberg – who competed on season three of RuPaul's Drag Race as Manila Luzon – also released a statement.
"Antoine lived to entertain the world as Sahara Davenport and the world was in awe over his extreme talent. But his heart is what made us all fall in love with him," he said.
"To me he will always be my best friend, my hero, my diva and I have always considered myself more than lucky to have him be forever a part of my life. Thank you, hon, for bringing so much beauty to all of us. Your legacy lives on in me and all of us you've touched."
Condolences all around. [People]
- In some sort of retroactive viral marketing maneuver for Good Deeds, Tyler Perry gave a disabled lady a van. It was nice. [E!]
- Game of Thrones Last Supper. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. [Vulture]
- Khloé Kardashian Odom and Chrissy Teigen are "battling it out" for the honor of being the new host of the X Factor. E! describes this casting process as "exciting." No. Exciting would be if they "battled it out" WITH A LITERAL BATTLE. Khloé better upgrade her greaves posthaste! [E!]
- A bunch of famous people (including celebrity brother Ron Livingston) responded to anchor Jennifer Livingston's fat-shamer smackdown. [E!]
- Lisa Turtle's mom says Lisa Turtle is depressed and Lisa Turtle says "shut up." [E!]
- The lady who played Nurse Ratched, now 78, says she can't watch One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest because her character was "inhumane." [Yahoo!]
- Patton Oswalt will be on season four of Justified and I'm pretty much only mentioning this so I can tell you that I was at a live taping of Conan O'Brien yesterday and Timothy Olyphant was the guest and I HAD AN ACTUAL NERVOUS GIGGLE PROBLEM BECAUSE OF THE HANDSOMENESS. [DigitalSpy]
- Scott Stapp says he's "disappointed" in President Obama. Hahahaha, shut up doodoohead. [DigitalSpy]
- Kristin Cavallari got her post-baby body back, THANK GOD. As though she'd "lost" her body and somehow didn't exist for the past few months. Because that's how bodies work. Hey this conversation, fuck oooooooooooff. [People]
- "In White Folks News: Nicole Kidman Says She Never Dried Katie Holmes' Crocodile Tears Over Split With Tom Cruise." Actual lolz. Second time today. Kudos, gossip. [Bossip]