As first reported via internet freakout last week, a University Tennessee student with alcohol poisoning ended up in the emergency room after, allegedly, a night spent butt chugging. For those of you who have not been following along, butt chugging is basically an alcohol enema; enterprising students supposedly shove a tube up their asses and consume the booze rectally. It gets you totally wasted, obviously, and maybe makes you walk funny the next day.
Kinja is in read-only mode. We are working to restore service.