And the baby is amaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiing!!! I mean, okay, it's only been alive for like a day, so it's pretty much just a standard baby so far. BUT. Its name is Olive (CUTE) and it came out of Drew Barrymore and I like her. Also her weird non-celebrity husband is handsome! Congratulations, you crazy kids!
"We are proud to announce the birth of our daughter, Olive Barrymore Kopelman, born Sept. 26th, healthy, happy and welcomed by the whole family. Thank you for respecting our privacy during this most special time in our lives," the couple released in a statement.
Wooooooooooo! Baby parade! WOOOOO! [NYPost]
Fiona Apple is PISSED at Perez Hilton:
"To hire 'experts' to comment and say that I am sick is totally, totally irresponsible, and dangerous, and you should know better … And I'm not on any drugs. I had some bourbon before I came out here." And: "Lay off with that stuff because it hurts my feelings."
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! [Vulture]
Family Guy creator and Stallion Who Mounts the Khaleesi Seth McFarlane has been chosen to host the Academy Awards next year, which is...weird. But okay.
The Emmy-winning TV animation mogul was chosen in large part for mastermindng Summer 2012′s huge R-rated comedy motion picture Ted: the $420 million worldwide box office hit was MacFarlane's feature directorial debut, and he co-wrote and produced and voiced the title character, too. The success of the pic gave him street cred with the snobby film community.
It did? Ted? People saw that? Anyhoo, I don't love Family Guy but that episode when everything Peter touches turns to Robin Williams is brill. [Yahoo!]
Scott Disick—ridiculous man and Kardashian-clan sleeper hit—says he loves having kids soooooooo much:
"My son is my world and my daughter is my new world. So, it all combines," Disick told Us when hosting a party at Chateau nightclub at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas Saturday. "It's pretty unbelievable starting another chapter in your life. It's a lot better than not having children."
..."They are better than ever," Kourtney's sister, Kim Kardashian, tells Us. "I feel bad Scott gets such a bad rap. Good thing they're too busy being parents to pay attention to nonsense!"
Seriously, I find that dude to be delightful. He's so hilariously bewildered all the time! I don't get why y'all are always mad. [Us]
- Jennifer Lopez and that one guy she hangs around with went to an Obama dinner in Paris because fancy. [JustJared]
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry crossed paths at the pumpkin store and didn't murder each other. [TMZ]
- A bunch of people I've never heard of cheated on each other and tweeted about it and deleted their Twitter accounts and publicly apologized and okey dokey. [E!]
- Richard Thomas was all "SCAH-REEEEEEW YOU GUYS!" to the Waltons reunion. Clearly he doesn't need that shit because he's still flush with Big and Hairy cash. [Radar]
- Gay wedding! Handsome gay wedding! [People]
- "Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion: Top Five Facial Expressions"!!! Number two is just BEGGING to be a meme. Somebody. Please. [E!]
- Carmen Electra is officially single. When reached for comment, Simon Cowell's tongue was all, "LLLAAALALAALAALLAALALLLLLALLAALLAGHGHGHGHGHGHGGGHHHH." [E!]
- This horrible guy says he wants to kill 50 Cent. [TMZ]
- Rebel Wilson got dissed by a club bouncer even though she's famous, because fat people don't deserve to have fun. [VH1]