The celebs! They're dropping all over the place! Lindsay Lohan was rushed to the hospital with a lung infection—apparently an escalation of the "walking pneumonia" that's been plaguing the LiLungs of late.
An insider told the website the Liz & Dick star has been under the weather recently with a case of 'walking pneumonia' (meaning a milder condition of the illness).
Things apparently deteriorated last night - causing her to seek medical attention, the website reports.
Lohan was taken to the Mount Sinai Hospital where she received treatment, including antibiotics.
Lohan, according to the source, is now "back in her hotel." [DailyMail]
Tori Spelling, meanwhile, is still in the hospital following her emergency surgery last week:
The 39-year-old actress was rushed to the hospital on September 15, three weeks after giving birth to her fourth child via C-section, Finn Davey.
"She misses her children terribly, but Dean and the kids go to see her as often as they can."
She's been in the hospital for over a week now—that seems like a long time, doesn't it? Hope everything's okay. Genuinely. Genuinely having feelings about Tori Spelling's health right now. So many positive celebrity feelings today! Wait, idea time—what would be great is if she and Lohan had to share a hospital room (budget cuts!) and it was that kind where they're just separated by a curtain and then hijinks (i.e. farts!) can ensue. That would be my ideal outcome. If someone could get on that (Obama?). Also, continuing to hope that everyone's okay.[Radar]
Well, Amanda Bynes decided to just not fucking show up for her court date—because she's a little busy revolutionizing fashion, ennkaaaayyyy????!?!??!?
Although Bynes' attorney was present to defend in her from the Department of Motor Vehicles, he was facing an uphill battle with Bynes 3,000 miles away.
"She has moved to New York indefinitely to start her fashion line," a source close to the actress explains to E! News. Bynes had been spotted over the weekend at various locations in the Big Apple, including a salon.
OH, OKAY, THEN. You entitled maniac. [E!]
- Here is an entire article about how Kim Kardashian wore a shawl thingy at the beach. Apparently she did the "unthinkable"—she "covered up her amazing badonkadonk." [TMZ]
- A Texas sheriff's department spokesman named Rusty Fleming (FA REALZ) threw a tremendous amount of shade upon Fiona Apple:
"First, Honey," he wrote, "I'm already more famous than you, I don't need your help. However, it would appear that you need mine."Fleming adds, "Two weeks ago nobody in the country cared about what you had to say. Now that you've been arrested it appears your entire career has been jump-started. Don't worry Sweetie, I won't bill you. Shut up and sing."
Hahahahahahahaha, then, in response, Solange Knowles goes, "Just goes to show so clearly these cops luv ego-tripp'n." Movie adaptation threeway buddy-cop fish-out-of-water-tale please please please please pleeeeeeeease! [E!]
- Michael Skakel, that creepy Kennedy murder-cousin, is up for parole in October. [DailyMail]
- Here is a pic of Miley Cyrus in bed with Ashton Kutcher. Sure, why not. [E!]
- There's a second Kanye West sex tape floating around maybe. "Both tapes are impressively long, reports TMZ." [News.au]
- Carmen Elektra and Simon Cowell went on a date. And they MADE OUT. Ew ew ew ew ew ew EW. I am a 100-year-old nun now. [InTouch]
- Wait, what? Holland Taylor wrote a one-woman show about Texas governor Ann Richards? UGH, GIVE IT. I need it. [EW]
- A baby came out of Sarah Michelle Gellar! [ContactMusic]
- Here's Josh Jackson talking about reuniting with his estranged father. [ContactMusic]
- Om nom grom rom grom grom omph hromph hromph omph phromph phhhhfffffttttt flllpppppp ppp ppllp plip plop ploooop. [E!]