While the National Enquirer isn't something I'd even wipe my ass with most of the time, these rumors might actually have some weight. Maybe. Possibly. Kris Jenner's well-known straying from the late Robert Kardashian included a dalliance with O.J. Simpson, one of Kardashian's most famous clients, in 1983. You guys remember him, right? That guy who was in The Naked Gun movies and didn't kill his wife and her lover that time? Simpson has never denied that Khloe was his daughter, and now says he wants "to do the right thing by her." Two ex-wives of Robert Kardashian confirm the paternity story, one saying:
"Khloe brought it up all the time... She looked nothing like the rest. She was tall, had a different shape, light hair, curly hair. Didn't look anything like the other three children."
Right. Could also be genetics at work, but that's not a SALACIOUS TABLOID STORY. SO.
Currently in prison for armed robbery and kidnapping, Simpson has made changes to his will to include Khloe and angered his legitimate children, most notably daughter Arnelle, 43.
- September 14th in Yonkers is National Kardashian sisters day, declares the mayor. [Bossip]
- Samuel L. Jackson is filming an Obama ad on behalf of a Super Pac that utilizes his flair with words: "Wake the fuck up and vote for Obama!" [Express]
- Oh, jeebus: an Italian magazine, owned by Berlusconi (of COURSE) is set to publish Kate Middleton's topless shots. [ABC Local]
- Two soldiers were killed and others injured during an attack by Taliban insurgents aiming to kill target Prince Harry. [TMZ]
- That time everyone freaked about about Emma Watson's sideboob is now. [NYDN]
- Tom Cruise does a really good job tricking you that he has a soul in this adorable shot of him with then-baby Conor and Isabelle. [Us Weekly]
- "You never want to break up a family, that wasn't my dream... but things didn't work out, and you feel like it's the better choice." Jennifer Lopez tells Katie Couric on Katie some common-sensical things about her divorce from Marc Anthony. [Us Weekly]
- Meanwhile, here is a nonplussed Kate and William hanging in the rainforest. [People]
- Former Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan opened a tea shop in Highland Park because the world is a vampire. [Express]
- Jenna Dewan takes fashion advice from her former-model husband Channing "Chay Tates" Tatum. [Page Six]
- UH. Here's a shot of Johnny Depp as Tonto in The Lone Ranger. [Us Weekly]
- Russell Brand took a homeless man back to his house for new clothes and a bath and then dropped him off at AA. [Hollywood]
- Justin Beebz and Selena Gomez are planning to shack up in LA together. WHAT. THEY ARE FIVE. [Hollywood Life]
- The Hills' Lauren Conrad is still not speaking to Laguna Beach rival Kristen Cavallari. [Us Weekly]
- Folk singer James Taylor is suing Warner Brothers for $2 million over digital download royalties. [THR]