A day-late by popular demand, I present to you the Ten Canine Commandments, as cribbed by pricekx from the apocryphal Book of Canine:
Nah...it's a direct quote from the Canine version of the American bible. The 10 commandments in that book are:
1. Thou shalt have no pack leader above me
2. Thou chew toys shall not be in my image.
3. Thou shall not take the name of DOG in vain
4. Remember the afternoon nap time and keep it holy
5. Honor those who feed you that thy days may be long
6. Thou shalt not hump human's leg
7. Thou shalt not sniff the bitch next door
8. Thou shalt not chew thy owner's leather shoes
9. Thou shalt not piddle inside thine abode
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's yard
I believe the fleas is brought up in the New Testament, but as my pup is still working on #6, I haven't gotten that far yet.
Submit nominations to the Comment of the Day tag page. Click on the comment's time stamp, and post the comment's URL to the forum. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work; you need to go to the forum.) For meetups, use the meetup forum!