At long last, Kim Kardashian has been dethroned as the highest-paid woman in TV; Modern Family actress Sofia Vergara has whirlwinded in and dropped a house on her. Vergara, 40, has made roughly $19 million in the last 12 months on the show, a number that's padded by her K-Mart clothing line and Diet Pepsi endorsement, not to mention Spanish ads. Kimmy Cakes falls in at $18 million, followed by Eva Longoria, Bethenny Frankel and Khloe Kardashian Odom. [Newsday]
Not to be outdone, momager Kris Jenner and Khloe Kardashian might have their own mother-daughter talk show. A Kardashifriend says: "At first Khloe was interested in hosting her own talk show, but Kris started toying with the idea of being her co-host. "Kris thinks a mother-daugher talk show would be brilliant" Of course she does. This is the part where she launches into "Rose's Turn." You're nothing without me, Miss Gypsy Rose Lee! The show will address everything from infertility to sibling rivalry, and they hope their first guests will be Kim and Kanye West. [Entertainmentwise]
Fred Willard, who plays the blustery one-upper in just about every Christopher Guest film as well as appeared in Anchorman and the Harold & Kumar, American Pie, Austin Powers and Date Movie franchises at one time or another, has gone full Paul Reubens. When the cops raided Hollywood's Tiki Theater last night, Williard was arrested for lewd conduct. He was out of LAPD custody almost immediately afterwards. Incredibly, he is slated to be in pre-production on a film called The Yank. I can't make this up. [TMZ]
The Beebz, now 18, told Rolling Stone: "I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way. I don't carry myself as a boy." OK, Beebs. What about coitus? Talk to us about coitius.
I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. I think you should just wait for the person you're... in love with.
It's the little things, right, Beebz?
Like noticing when they get their hair done, or when they change their nail color," he said. "Also saying things all the time, like, ‘You're very pretty,' ‘You're gorgeous,' things like that."
The sheer amount of Rihanna's alleged super-mega-unprotected sex and nightly partying on her Mediterranean yacht is preventing crew members from getting any sleep ("[because] they have to be prepared to be vigilant and make sure she doesn't get hammered and fall into the sea"), but Ne-Yo says that this never effects her work ethic. "She definitely has her fun, and she parties and lives her life. But at the same time she works. She does not sleep." [The Sun, Page Six, image via RiRi's Instagram]
- Beyoncé has braids! Blue Ivy has cute ankles! [Sun]
- Morgan Freeman gave $1 million to the Obama Super PAC. [Page Six]
- Tom Hardy slammed a reporter for having "stupid questions." [The Standard]
- But Bane didn't stop Prince Harry from rolling up to The Dark Knight Rises premiere and then partying until 4 AM. [Page Six]
- And Anne Hathaway admitted that she liked beating up dudes "a little too much." [Monsters and Critics]
- Ed Helms is boycotting Chick-fil-A because of its president's anti-gay marriage stance. [E! Online]
- Victoria Beckham's daughter Harper took her first steps! And in a fancy department store! [x17online]
- The forthcoming Kate Moss coffee table book will be edited by Moss's ex-husband Jefferson Hack. [Female First]
- Tom Cruise and lawyers hit back at the tabloids, particularly a Life & Style cover that stated Suri was "abandoned by her dad." [CNN]
- Meanwhile, Connor and Isabella Cruise haven't talked to Katie Holmes since the split. [Hollywood Life]
- Kate Beckinsale hired a shady "pet detective" service to track down her missing cat. Spoiler alert: She did not reunite with her cat. :( [Express]
- Pharrell Williams got engaged to longtime girlfriend Helen Lasichanh, with whom he has a son named Rocket.[People]
- Olivier Sarkozy and Mary-Kate Olsen are still happy, thisclose to living together in New York, still a totally bizarre couple to me. [Page Six]
- Russell Brand often brings his yoga teacher and "guru" Tej Kaur Khalsa with him to big events and late-night TV spots because she keeps him grounded. This man is walking a fine line between intentional and unintentional self-parody. [Express]
- Julia Roberts wants to move to Hawaii. [winnipeg Free Press]
- Macy Gray eats french fries after shows. [Page Six]
- "We are living in The Matrix," says Jodie Foster, who clearly didn't take the pill the rest of us took. [Sky News]
- Basketball Wives' Jennifer Williams is dropping her lawsuit against Nia Crooks for slapping the crap out of her. [TMZ]