Drake (aka Jimmy Brooks) is ready to break into the movie business, having set his sights on a pretty lofty role — the very Canadian Drake would like to play current President of the United States Barack Obama.
I hope somebody makes a movie about Obama's life soon because I could play him. That's the goal. I watch all the addresses. Anytime I see him on TV, I don't change the channel, I definitely pay attention and listen to the inflections of his voice. If you ask anyone who knows me, I'm pretty good at impressions.
YES. Yes. Absolutely. Great idea, Drake, except one problem: this movie does not exist yet. Still, who cares? Let's make it so he can star in it. And why stop with him? Here are some other other casting ideas for the political biopic of our dreams.
- Nicole Scherzinger as Michelle Obama
- Channing Tatum as Joe Biden
- Walter Matthau's ghost as John McCain
- Patti Lupone as Hillary Clinton
- Idris Elba as Robert Gibbs
- Kaley Cuoco as Elizabeth Warren
- Adam Levine as Rahm Emanuel
- A plate of sweet and sour chicken as John Boehner
- Kal Penn as himself
Your move, Harvey Weinstein. Let's greenlight this thing.
(Please feel free to add your own suggestions in the comments. I will take them into consideration once I get my movie.)