This time of year brings out the best in all of us, and even Kim Kardashian is getting into the holiday spirit. The tarnished star has traveled to Haiti to spend some time "giving back" with the charity cWe Advance, which calls itself "a movement to advance the health, safety, and well being of women throughout Haiti." It was co-founded by actress Maria Bello, who's also on the trip. According to a source, this isn't Kim's attempt to do some last minute damage control: "Her intention was always to take the end of the year to focus on some of the other things that are important to her and this trip was one." Of course her mother Kris Jenner is also with her, lest Kim get one bit of attention that she's not involved in. [People]
- Oprah is also heading to Haiti today where she will be hosted by President Michel Martelly. He's seeking a little bit of O's legendary magic to help his struggling country: "I am hoping she will serve as an ambassador for Haiti, to help us get the kind of assistance needed." [HuffPo]
- Fans of Adele may have to wait a little longer than hoped for her next album to come out. After throat surgery, the 23-year-old singer told Billboard that she's planning to take some time off to relax:
I imagine I'll be 25 or 26 by the time my next record comes out, as I haven't even thought about my third record yet. I'm just gonna lay some concrete, set up home and just 'be' for a bit. I'll disappear and come back with a record when it's good enough. There will be no new music until it's good enough and until I'm ready.
- If that makes you sad, you know what to do! [OMG!]
- As sure as the sun rises and sets, rumors of a divorce between Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have once again begun bubbling up. Time to start preparing yourselves for either a lengthy show of public unity from the stars or their actual divorce. [Hollywood Life]
- Remember when Susan Boyle said she'd never been kissed? Well, turns out she was joking. Now she's explaining that, in fact, she was kissed for the first time by a boy when she was 25. She says,