Kris Humphries, kindly gent that he is, says he has no plans to sue estranged wife Kim Kardashian over upcoming episodes of Kourtney & Kim Take New York.
Humphries was reportedly planning on filing a $10 million lawsuit against his ex "because of how he expects to be portrayed on the show and because he has a larger role in it than originally planned," which is odd because if you're dating a Kardashian, it's not like anyone's watching!
Still, sources say Kris still loves Kim, despite his fears that the show will make him look "worse than he really is."
- Michelle Williams says she misses having "those hips" while she was playing Marilyn Monroe. Williams said she tried gaining the weight for the role but found that the weight went mostly to her face. [WashingtonPost]
- Selena Gomez is expecting...a baby brother or sister. Nice phrasing, E! online. [E!]
- Willow Smith is the latest of her siblings to cover Frank Ocean's song "Thinking About You" for some reason. [ONTD]
- Susan Boyle has a crazy expensive home but chooses to live in the house where she grew up instead. [DailyMail]
- Model Maggie Rizer just had a baby on Thanksgiving. [Express]
- Piers Morgan is going to be a dad for the fourth time. [Express]
- Chaz Bono recently proposed to girlfriend Jennifer Elia on Being Chaz. [People]
- Anna Friel and whohasn'thedated Rhys Ifans are dating, went camping, had fun. [Express]
- Whew. More baby news! Lily Allen allegedly gave birth to her first child yesterday because apparently this is the best time of the year for famous persons to do that. [Digital Spy]