The first photos of Tina Fey's 9-week-old baby, Penelope, are finally online and judging from this shot, Tina couldn't be happier about having her photo taken during a routine moment in her day!
Who wouldn't want some stranger hiding in the bushes attempting to take photos of their daughter? Everyone? Everyone would not want that? Hmm. If you say so.
Courtney Love thinks it's high time she married into British aristocracy.
I mean, we were all thinking it:
"I'm sick of dating people who are poorer than me. It would be really nice if someone I dated had really great lawyers..."
Love has even been reading up on proper royal protocol and likes to keep books by specialist publisher Debrett's, famous for its guides to the British aristocracy, close by.
She says, "I like etiquette. I wasn't well brought up."
But Love, who last year enjoyed a brief fling with art dealer Henry Allsopp — godson to Prince Charles' wife, Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, accepts her drug-addled past will always present a stumbling block for any high-profile romance.
Referring to an infamous 2004 photo of her lying handcuffed to a hospital gurney, she concedes, "That picture's kind of a deal breaker."
She adds, "I'm going to wind up like Gloria Swanson (as a faded star) in Sunset Boulevard (movie). The bad mother thing, the drug thing. I can't escape this reputation."
- "She likes the fresh-faced, natural mummy, when I've got my hair in a bun and no makeup on. . . . She's got lipsticks, but she doesn't do color. She's quite prudish." —Kate Moss's 9-year-old daughter Lila hates make-up for some reason! [PopSugar]
- Taylor Swift wants to hook up with Bruno Mars but she may have to go through Dodai first. [E!]
- "She lives in Los Angeles, and I live here [in New York], so I've not met her [baby] yet, but I'm so happy for her and I just could not be happier for Kristin. . . . It's a wonderful situation. I know she's wanted to have a family for a long time, and she deserves that unique kind of happiness that children bring, and I'm so happy for her." —Sarah Jessica Parker on Kristin Davis' recent adoption. [PopSugar]
- Radiohead's Thom Yorke will be taking over the 6 Mix evening show on British radio station BBC 6 Music to share his "favorite tunes", as well as some new material and track remixes. No word on new dance moves. [ContactMusic]
- Pregnance is making this zip-up dress happen. [PopSugar]