X Men star James Marsden's wife of eleven years, Lisa Linde, has filed for divorce, citing 'irreconcilable differences'.
"This was a mutual decision," a rep for Marsden tells Us. "They are committed to raising their kids together and remain great friends."
The couple married in 2000 and have two children: Jack, 10, and Mary, 6.
Eep! Melissa Joan Hart is being sued for wrongful termination and "racial profiling"!
In the lawsuit, filed Thursday in Los Angeles and obtained by E News Shana Kharineh accuses the Melissa & Joey star and Sweet Harts of wrongful termination, discrimination based on race, retaliation against employee complaining of discrimination, failure to pay wages owed, failure to pay overtime wages, failure to provide meal periods, failure to provide rest periods, failure to pay minimum wages and unlawful business practices.
The plaintiff alleges that unlike the store's white employees, Kharineh, who is African American, was given a special dress code based on her race and told not to wear black because "'black on black' did not look appropriate." Kharineh also says that because the store was understaffed June 2011, she was forced to work in excess of 60 hours per week with no overtime pay and no breaks. The next month, she claims, her employers "berated and humiliated" her, criticizing her performance and relationship with her fellow employees and complaining that "when she bent over her underwear would show." She was fired in August and believes it's because of her race and her complaints about her working conditons.
- "I loathe the movie business. I love making films but I loathe the business. It's kind of repulsive. And I hate to be one of those actors moaning about how the films were better in the past, but f**k me, films were just better in the past. Know what I mean? The '70s - f**k." —Paul Bettany. [DigitalSpy]
- Grease star Jeff Conaway's cause of death determined to be" number of conditions, including coronary artery disease and pneumonia." He also tested positive for multiple drugs. [E!]
- "I feel like there are some people that you're friends with that talk to you on Twitter or you text but the people that are really there for me are the people that were there for me when I went into treatment," Lovato recalled.
"The people that were calling me while I was in there were Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez. Those two girls, they meant the world to me. They still do." —Demi Lovato. [DigitalSpy]
- "I smoke a lot of weed when I write, generally speaking. I don't know if it helps me write. It makes me not mind that I'm writing. I don't know if it makes me work better, but it makes me not care that I'm working. Who wants to work? But if you're stoned, it doesn't seem like work." —Seth Rogen. [DigitalSpy]
- Check out Rooney Mara's Girl With The Dragon Tattoo cover of Empire magazine! [JustJared]