Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher recently attended a morning Kabbalah service in Los Angeles which means all of those rumors about a possible split are possibly maybe false? Maybe?
An X17 photographer and witness at the "scene" says:
"Demi and Ashton were really dressed up for today's service. While Ashton pulled up in their black Lexus, Demi exited out of a side door of the Kabbalah Centre and quickly jumped in the car. She clearly did not want to be photographed...Ashton really looked worried. He wasn't really in a good mood — his M.O. was definitely to get into the Centre and get out without being seen."
Granted, most celebs do not seem thrilled to be photographed by a bunch of people jumping out of the bushes but if anyone can successfully make molehills of gossip into mountains, it's entertainment journalists. [x17]
- It seems the male stars of American Pie pulled in more cash than the female stars for the upcoming American Pie reunion. [ONTD]
- Kate Moss gave Mark Ronson's mother a little fashion advice she may or may not have asked for.
She told New York Magazine: "I was wearing Saint Laurent bronze platform shoes, and it was in the countryside, so it wasn't a dance floor, and I kept kicking them off.
"And Kate Moss, sweetly, on many occasions that night, helped me put them on again to get up and down. She said to me, 'Ann, you have got to put your shoes on. It finishes the outfit.'"
- "My fans can go to selenagomezperfumes.com and see all the ingredients - the top ingredient, the middle ingredient, and a base. I want the base to be rich - I like vanilla and maybe some chocolate. For the middle, I've smelled raw grapefruit and peach, and the top note's definitely going to be fruity. I'm going to put up all the [notes] I like and let my fans pick which ones they want to put together. So, it's going to be something that I like, regardless."—Selena Gomez. [ContactMusic]
- Crystal Harris is pawning the ring Hugh Hefner gave to her. She's expected to rake in $20,000-$30,000 from the sale. [E!]
- "Thank you for all of my happy birthday wishes, just read so many...you guys make my life great, thank you..Nursing a horrific hangover at the jfk. Nothing like starting an overseas flight dehydrated.Where is the dog? I need the hair." —Gwyneth Paltrow's birthday Tweets.[ContactMusic]
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley "may be taking her fitness regime too far." [DailyMail]
- SNL's Kenan Thompson is engaged to a model. [US]