Rumor has it that during fashion week, Mary-Kate Olsen and Dakota Fanning had a very specific goal and it was to get as far away from Lindsay Lohan as possible.
At Wednesday night's V Magazine party presented by Veuve Clicquot bash at the Boom Boom Room, Olsen, 25, "flipped" when she was seated at a table across from the Mean Girls starlet and a friend, according to a witness.
With a male pal at her side, the Full House vet and fashion designer immediately asked the hostess to find her a different table — but, alas, "there wasn't anything open," the observer explains. "She looked so upset about her seat and kept looking over at Lindsay." (Gerard Butler and Rachel Zoe also turned up for the V mag party.)
Quipped Olsen to her friend: "I really don't want to be here right now."
Lohan got the cold shoulder again the following night at the Oh, Lola! By Marc Jacobs fragrance launch at the Dream Downtown.
The 17-year-old actress (who is the spokesmodel for the Oh, Lola! fragrance) chatted with designer Marc Jacobs, director Sofia Coppolla and her new husband Thomas Mars before settling down into a banquette with a friend. When Lohan sat down nearby, Fanning "rolled her eyes" to her friend "they scooted further down the banquette to get away from Lindsay."
Julie Bowen says her "14-year-old boy" frame makes it difficult to find "girl dresses" that fit her.
"I'm built like a 14-year-old boy. I have no waist so anything I wear has to have a lot of trickeration going on," Bowen told PEOPLE at Audi's Kick Off to Emmy Week party in L.A. "I don't fit into girl dresses. I can't just slip it on."
For the red carpet I feel like the dress is the star and I should keep the jewelry really classic and attractive but not too mom-ular," she said. "I don't want to look like I'm constantly just driving back and forth to soccer practice."
- "I've been doing this since I was 12. I don't want to act much longer. I can't do one thing my whole life. I know there are only so many characters I'll be able to play. It will be over whenever the inspiration dries up." —Ryan Gosling says he won't be acting forever. [ContactMusic]
- Ke$ha is teaming up with Alice Cooper. [ONTD]
- Everyone seems to be pinning their hopes on the new female buddy sitcom 2 Broke Girls. [AOL]
- OMGOMG There's a new Gossip Girl promo! [JustJared]
- Lady Gaga's record company was allegedly used by a drug-trafficking ring, "with cocaine stuffed into tour equipment and cases for musical instruments." [Express]
- RIP Frances Bay —perhaps better known as the adorable Grandma in Happy Gimore. [E!]
- American Idol vet Diana DeGarmo is joining The Young And The Restless. [ONTD]