After it was discovered that The Real Housewives' Michaele —who was not recently abducted— had left husband Tareq Salahi to be with Journey guitarist Neal Schon, Salahi says he has decided to file for divorce. Oh, and there's something else to this story. Something...below the belt.
[Tareq] also accused Schon of emailing him a picture of a penis, though he doesn't elaborate as to why.
"Over the objections of me, she continually exposes our friends and acquaintances to her adulterous relationship and has flaunted the same throughout the community, the nation and indeed the world, and thus caused ... me to suffer great harm, humiliation, and embarrassment," he said in the divorce petition.
Schon did not return an email. A representative for the group did not return a call seeking comment. Neither Tareq Salahi nor his attorney returned messages seeking comment.
Nobody is saying anything about anyone to anybody! Which is a first for the Salahis. [AP]
Glenn Howerton of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia fame just welcomed a new baby, son Miles Robert, who he says he would've preferred to name at a later date.
"My wife and I thought it would be a good idea to wait to see the baby first before we actually decided what his name would be … get a sense of the guy," he shares.
"Then we saw him and he looked like a tiny little baby alien grandpa creature and I was like, ‘I'm not getting any information from this - at all.'"
Nick Cannon says wife Mariah Carey is trying to get her 20-year-old body back.
Cannon, 30, said his 41-year-old wife has worked hard to get her post-baby where she wants it to be. "At two months she was walking around in a bathing suit," he said. "Every day she's just killing it. I personally think she's going to come out looking better — looking like it's 1990! I think that's what she's aiming for, and I think she'll reach that goal."
So do the duo ever work out together? "We do, but she's too serious!" Cannon said. "She works out in the water. I don't like the water. I can't swim that well."
"Obviously [she pays attention to her] diet and eating properly," he added. "She does long, long hours on the treadmill. It's all doing it the right way."
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux had a date night! And they were "very cute" and "so appropriate at all times"! Stars: they're so normal we should probably leave some of 'em alone for a little while. [People]
- Lost star Matthew Fox is facing a $25,000 lawsuit from the woman he allegedly attacked while on a party bus. Some party. [HuffPo]
- David Beckham says he'd be lucky to have more kids. [ContactMusic]
- Charlie Sheen talks about what it was like getting roasted...by Comedy Central. [AOL]
- Estella Warren has left her rehab center —which she checked into after being arrested for DUI— for a charity event. But don't worry. She's "being escorted to the event by a sober companion from the offices of the treatment facility." [Radar]
- Happy 40th birthday, Amy Poehler! [ONTD]