"I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic ... It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."
"I mean, how many stories have you read that aren't true, stories about me and Angie being married or fighting or splitting up? And when we don't split up, there's a whole new round that we've made up and we're back together again! We'll get married when everyone can," Brad is quoted as having said. "We're not splitting up. And we don't have a seventh child yet."
- To commemorate the 20th anniversary of Nevermind, VH1 is airing the never-before-seen concert movie Nirvana: Live At The Paramount on September 23. [RS]
- Scarlett Johansson's lawyer sent out letters to various sites demanding that thye take down her "stolen copyright protected private photographs." [TMZ]
- BREAKING: 21-month-old Mason Disick scraped his nose and is wearing a small Band-Aid. [E!]
- Redmond O'Neal admitted to a judge today that he did drugs in rehab so he may be headed to prison. [E!]
- TMZ is mocking Christina Hendricks for ignoring a paparazzo who asked about her breasts. Video of the incident reveals some bigger news: Christina is sweet in real life and will gladly pose for pictures with fans. [TMZ]