A Chicago-area woman has died after injecting hot beef fat into her face. Surprisingly, the hot beef injections aren't what killed her; a bacterial colon infection did.
According to WLS 890, a local radio station,
A source said shortly before Hardt died, she injected heated beef fat into her face around her mouth and chin, a procedure she had done before on several occasions.
Her face reportedly looked "grotesque'' and the infections in her mouth and lip also had scarring from performing the injections "for some time.''
The victim was reportedly "obsessed'' with the process of performing self-injections and had developed her own "process,'' according to a source. She would boil the beef herself, extract the fat and inject it into her face.
Neighbors report that the woman had a very youthful looking face with very few wrinkles, so, judge for yourself whether or not to try injecting hot beef into your face yourself.
Enjoy your Sunday dinner!
Image via Shutterstock