Are you ready to feel old this morning? Hilary Duff, 23, who once played the Disney Channel's sweet-and-innocent Lizzie McGuire, announced yesterday that she's pregnant. The news comes at the exact one-year anniversary of her marriage to hockey player Mike Comrie. This news is best delivered by Duff, in her own bloggy words:
I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!
We also want to share the exciting news that…… BABY MAKES THREE!!!
We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives.
Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren welcomed baby Haven Garner Warren to the world on Saturday. The couple has a three-year-old daughter, Honor. Better than all H names than K names. [People]
Jill Zarin may not be returning to The Real Housewives of New York City — but not by choice. Supposedly, the constant campaigning throughout the season to get viewers onto "Team Jill" has annoyed the producers and it will hurt her chances of being asked back for the show's fifth season. But then again, we keep hearing reports that all of RHONY might be recast for the new season. Jill might help her case if she just focuses on her line of faux spanx. [Page Six]
Jennifer Aniston has signed on for a handful of episodes on Days Of Our Lives in an attempt to save the soap her father has been playing the role of Victor on for decades. She'll reportedly work "for less than $650 a day" and current plot ideas include Aniston playing a wedding planner to her Dad's character. [NY Post]
After forcing the viewers of The View to go with her through every step of her engagement, Sherri Shepherd got hitched in Chicago on Saturday. Of her eight bridesmaids, three of them are people we know and (mostly) love: Niecy Nash, Yvette Nicole Brown, and View cohost Elisabeth Hasselbeck. We'd like to see those wedding photos — especially now that we know all of her bridesmaids were walking around in matching footed pajamas. [People, Twitter]
Tara Reid married her 35-year-old Danish businessman boyfriend Michael Lilleund in Greece over the weekend. We should note that it was only a matter of hours between Reid's engagement and marriage: she tweeted "I just got engaged!" and a few hours later, "Just got married in Greece. I love being a wife." Hey, the heart wants what the heart wants — even if that heart wants Tara Reid. [ONTD]
- Brooke Burke and Baywatch hunk David Charvet tied the knot in St. Barts on Friday. The pair were engaged for five years and have two children, Shaya and Rain, together. [People]
- Michaele and Tareq Salahi, better knowns as the White House Crashers (or as the reality TV failures that Bravo based an entire Housewives series on — and then canceled) are moving to Beverly Hills. [TMZ]
- More details have emerged about the MTV's VMA tribute to Britney Spears, and there's an all-star lineup performing her hits: Selena Gomez will do "…Baby One More Time," Katy Perry will perform "Oops…I Did It Again," Janet Jackson "I'm A Slave 4 U," Demi Lovato "Toxic," Ke$ha and Nicki Minaj "Gimme More," Lady Gaga "Circus" and Britney herself will finish the thing off with "Hold It Against Me" and "I Wanna Go." [ONTD]
- Speaking of Brit, MTV reports that she and Lady Gaga just might be collaborating on a new song. [MTV UK]
- Happy Monday: Chris Evans gets pretty darn naked in his latest movie What's Your Number. [Socialite Life]
- The Spice Girls' so-called "romantic comedy musical" is officially a go: Marianne Elliot has signed on to direct Vivia Forever, which will open in London's West End some time in 2012. [HuffPo]
- AMC and Breaking Bad have reached a deal: the show will film 16 more episodes, to be broken up into either one or two seasons. It would appear Mad Men didn't completely bankrupt the network, after all! [Deadline]
- The Recessionistas, a book about the financial times in 2008, is being optioned by Sony Pictures for a full-length film. The book's author hopes to land Gwyneth Paltrow, Drew Barrymore, Brooke Shields and Bradley Cooper for the story's lead roles. Because what we really need right now is a rom-com about our dire financial times right now! [Page Six]
- The new Charlie's Angels reboot hopes to involve Jaclyn Smith and Cheryl Ladd (from the original iteration) in plots further down the road: ""We did the same thing on Smallville as a way to honor what has come before, and to find a new twist on the characters."[ONTD]
- Heidi Klum went topless on vacation in Italy and that is news because she is beautiful. [Radar]
- That show about a horny high school student with a big dick has been canceled. Oh. [US]
- Oksana Grigorieva wants $500k in damages from Mel Gibson for the trauma caused to her 14-year-old son. [TMZ]
- Glee: The 3D Movie debuted at number 11 this weekend, opening to only $5.7 million dollars domestically. Does this prove that America's obsession with the show-tunesy show is waning? Or maybe America likes Glee, but we don't like like it enough to go to take that next step into movies? Or we've finally reached our tolerance for stupid 3D movies that have no real reason to be in 3D. Now that I mention it, it's probably a combination of all three. Any of you Gleeks out there see the film? [THR]
- After showing off her acting chops in a recent episode of Single Ladies, Kelly Rowland has reportedly landed her own sitcom. No title — or television network — have claimed the sitcom just yet. [Singers Room]
- The woman known for modeling briefcase #25 on Deal Or No Deal was arrested this weekend for calling her ex-fiance's new flame a "c*nt" over text. Arrested? For calling someone the c-word? But there are so many people worthy of this very description in the world… [TMZ]