Soap opera-dreamy pair Heather Locklear and Jack Wagner are preparing to tie the knot!
Although both actors have children from their previous marriages, it is presumed that if they should decide to have a child together it would instantly win a beauty pageant, sight unseen.
Real life witches are taking issue with the way they're being portrayed on True Blood —a show known for its commitment to realism:
"Marnie does communicate with the dead but she comes into witchcraft lacking groundedness," said Penczak, author of "The Inner Temple of Witchcraft: Magick, Meditation and Psychic Development. "A witch who gets good training usually learns to balance that with discipline, strength and focus. I would have liked to see a witch who was more competent and had a clearer sense of will and purpose."
- Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa do whatever "face-bangin" is. [Bossip]
- Charges against Rhys Ifans —who allegedly roughed up a security guard at Comic-Con of all places— have been dropped. [E!]
- Child bride Courtney Stodden's father served jail time for a DUI, if you care about this at all. [Radar]
- Why, hello, Patrick Schwarzenegger. Aren't you looking shirtless on a billboard today? [US]
- MC Hammer does what he does best: "mesmerizing" people with his dance moves. [TMZ]
- "I f—king love me a vampire. I was 17 when I read Twilight, and at the time it was so perfect for me. The script was about young kids who think they can handle stuff that they just can't." —Kristen Stewart . [E!]