Ethan Hawke's wife Ryan Shawhughes recently gave birth to a little girl named Indiana, US Weekly reports.
This is the second child for the couple, and the fourth for Hawke, as he had two children from his previous marriage to Uma Thurman.
No word yet on the child's ability to effectively brood but it is assumed to be very great indeed.
Jennifer Lopez apparently is not "sitting around crying" after her split from Marc Anthony. Odd.
"For her, it's back to business," the source says. "She is all about her career. She's excited to move on."
"We really just kind of looked at each other. It just felt good. I just liked looking at her. And I didn't want to blow it by saying anything. Also I really wanted to kiss so I asked the movie's director Nick if I could do it in the elevator scene before I smash a guy's head in." —Ryan Gosling on working alongside Carey Mulligan. [DigitalSpy]
- "I think it's the beginning of a process that really blossoms when you hit 30. It's where you stop apologizing for who you are. And it's knowing things. It's nice to not know things and that's okay. People aren't going to judge you for asking questions. That's such a freedom." —28-year-old Anne Hathaway. [DigitalSpy]
- House creator talks about why comedian Charlyne Yi is a "perfect" addition to the cast. [DigitalSpy]
- "I also think that Glee is not the real world... It's the world I wished I lived in. It's a good thing. You get knocked for it sometimes, but so be it. When I was growing up, I felt like I was alone and there was nobody like me. I wished I had something that even if I wasn't brave enough to talk to my parents, that I didn't feel alone in the journey. And I think that's what the show hopefully does for many kids." —Ryan Murphy. [DigitalSpy]
- "I spend a lot of time with my cats. They're both boys, they're both very affectionate. Their names are Preacher and Ford. They're my four-legged friends." —Michael C. Hall is apparently a cat guy. [People]
- "I've tried to keep that somewhat sacred, as far as that privacy. It's the one thing I have, you know? I think that's not uncommon. A lot of people try to keep that private, but the good news is that I am in love, so that's a good place to be. It's a great time to be making music, I'll tell you." —Adam Lambert. [OK]