In storytelling and dream analysis, the forest is a symbol of one's unconscious. During last night's episode of True Blood, the forest was where hearts, souls and naked bodies were revealed. For instance: The woods were where Sookie finally banged her amnesiac crush, Eric. There's always been an electricity between these two, but wouldn't it have been hotter if they'd hooked up when Eric was the bloodthirsty ill-tempered Viking god instead of this wounded, memory-erased puppy?
In some other part of the woods, Jason and Jessica had a little rendez-vous. They're growing close, partly because he has her blood in his system, and partly because they're both hot and he loves hot chicks and she loves man candy. Since being gang-raped, Jason is a lot more reflective and introspective. And he knows not to mess with his best friend's girlfriend, but how long will that last?
Also of note:
- It's cool that he didn't kill Eric, but Bill has become insufferable. Just the most annoying, ever.
- Did Arelene's baby burn the house down, or was it that creepy-ass doll?
- Tommy is a skinwalker now, and using his powers for evil.
- Jessica says, "Picture something that makes you feel happy and safe," and Jason focuses on her breasts.
- Marnie is now Antonia and Father Luis is on Bill's staff.
- Debbie and the new packmaster are a snooze.
- Lafayette and Jesus's trip to grandpa's house has been weird. But it looks like Lafayette will finally realize his power as a witch?
Earlier: Chicks Dig An Emo Vampire With Bloody Tears In His Eyes
Getting Drunk On Fairy Blood & Having Sex With Your Great Granddaughter
Ass-kicking, Rape & Fairy Godmother Murder
True Blood: Forget Everything You Know
True Blood: It's Been A Long Time, I Shouldn't Have Left You