According to TMZ, Arnold Schwarzenegger has had a change of heart and will no longer deny Maria Shriver spousal support.
TMZ broke the story ... Arnold filed docs earlier this week that not only sought to deny Maria support ... he also asked the judge to force Maria to pay her own lawyer's fees. That seemed pretty audacious, considering the reason Maria was driven to divorce was because of Arnold's misdeeds.
But sources connected with Arnold tell TMZ ... although he signed the divorce docs he never read them, partly because he was dealing with a family medical crisis — Christopher's boogie boarding accident ... and partly because he relied on his lawyer.
Leighton Meester is suing her mom, claiming she took money Leighton sent to her little brother and used it for "plastic surgery, Botox, and hair extensions."
According to the suit ... obtained by TMZ ... Leighton's mom refused to work, but Leighton felt badly for her younger brother Lex, who has severe medical issues. So Leighton sent her mom $7,500 a month so she could provide for Lex. But the suit claims the mother, Constance Meester, used the money for cosmetic procedures and other personal expenses.
According to the suit, Constance even tried to convince Leighton ... they had an oral contract requiring Leighton to pay her $10,000 a month for life. Leighton says it's a total lie. Leighton claims her mom threatened to file a $3 million lawsuit against her unless Leighton started coughing up the dough.
Former NBA star Steve Francis has been accused of sexual assault after he "allegedly "groped" a 20-year-old woman through her clothing in May 2010 and the woman immediately went to the cops to file a complaint." [TMZ]
- Zac Efron and Seth Rogen have signed on to star in an untitled R-rated comedy. [ONTD]
- Not sure if you'd want to, but you can listen to Maria Shriver's 911 call after her son's accident. [Extra]
- Ex-Goddess Bree Olsen talks about Charlie Sheen in the August issue of Playboy — and she's on the cover. [Extra]
- Anne Hathaway is on a boat in Capri, Italy. [People]
- "It's so fly," the singer tells PEOPLE. "There's something great about feeling at peace and ease with your partner and knowing you understand each other. I really enjoy that friendship." —Alicia Keys on married life. [People]
- Dave Chappelle checks his text messages on stage during what was apparently a pretty bad show. [TMZ]