Nick Lachey and Vanessa Mannillo are officially newlyweds!
The two exchanged vows yesterday at the top of a cliff overlooking the ocean on Necker Island.
Naturally, their wedding was documented by TLC as part of a wedding special.
"We kind of wrestled with that for a while, for obvious reasons," Lachey told reporters during his bachelor party earlier this month. (He famously allowed MTV's cameras to document his first wedding — and the honeymoon phase — with Jessica Simpson.) "Having done reality TV in the past, I didn't necessarily want to jump right back into it without having thought it through to great length, and we did."
"[Vanessa and my wedding is] for us, for the people in our lives who are close to us and mean a lot to us," he said. "That's the way we wanted it, and I'm happy we're able to do it that way."
"I always joke with Courtney that one of the reasons we worked is 'cause she's 16 going on 36, and I'm 51 going on 21." —Lost star Doug Hutchison on his marriage to a 16-year-old girl. [DigitalSpy]
Drake canceled his concert in Florida after learning his uncle passed away.
"We regret to announce that Drake will not be able to take the stage at Universal Orlando Resort due to a death in the family," his representatives told TMZ.
"He hopes that his fans understand the situation he finds himself in and know that he fully intends to return to the area in the future. He thanks Universal Orlando Resort and his fans for their continued support."
- "It was great fun and very liberating to throw myself into this character. You feel totally uninhibited and get to explore your weirdest and kinkiest psychological quirks and just exaggerate all the kinds of flirtatious ideas and fantasies you've ever had. You get to enjoy being fearless when you play a character that is so brazen and domineering." —Jennifer Aniston on Horrible Bosses. [The Sun]
- Julia Stiles signed on to star in a rom-com called It's A Disaster. [DigitalSpy]
- "I had to play a 60-year-old woman but not change myself physically. You're trying to have a kind of familial intimacy but not let it get weird and romantic. So it was kind of funny. The one time I get near him and I'm his mom! There's no way of sneaking a kissing scene with that." —Olivia Wilde says she wishes she could kiss Justin Timberlake. [DigitalSpy]
- Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner says he already had an ending in mind…when the time comes, of course. [DigitalSpy]
- Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong has filed for divorce. [ONTD]
- Chris Colfer says he had no idea he was leaving Glee. [DigitalSpy]