Kate Hudson and Muse frontman Matt Bellamy swear they had a good reason for naming their son Bingham ‘Bing' Hawn:
"For those wondering, Bingham is my mum's maiden name," the Muse frontman, 33, tweeted Thursday afternoon of his mother Marilyn. "Bing Russell was also Kurt [Russell's] dad. Family connections all around!"
Oh. Fair enough.
Sons Of Anarchy creator Kurt Sutter tells us how he really feels about being passed over for an Emmy nomination:
"The worse part of not getting an emmy nod. katey [his wife] promised me a threesome if she won. now i have to settle for me, her and the shaved bunny."
"Best part of not getting an emmy nod. now i don't have to pretend i give a s**t about the profiteering douchebag academy ... because you know if we were nominated i'd be all humble and blowing smoke up their asses. now i can stay true to myself and just be a d**k."
Kind of makes you wonder what his acceptance speech would've been like.
"Baby Harper is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. I have fallen in love all over again!!!" —Victoria Beckham gushes over her new baby girl. [E!]
- Rihanna's ex-boyfriend Matt Kemp says they're still very good friends, and that distance drove them apart. [ContactMusic]
- Selena Gomez is set to star in a pilot that looks like it'll be The Disney Channel's answer to Punkd. [PerezHilton]
- Jonah Hill has lost a lot of weight, if you're into that. [JustJared]
- Watch Nicki Minaj talk about her "Path To Stardom" in a new E! special. [24Wired]
- Apparently, two "troublemakers" have broken into The Ed Sullivan Theater for the sole purpose of trashing it. [E!]
- Check out this photo of Kings Of Leon before they became a rock band. Hint: Photo contains kids in suspenders and bow ties. [E!]
- Lindsay Lohan goes back to work in a new music video for a band called The Miggs. Lohan will be playing the role of…well, herself. [PerezHilton]