According to sources, Arnold Schwarzenegger is planning a "summit" with ex-mistress Mildred Baena and their 13-year-old son Joseph.
"Both families are open to a meeting, it just hasn't happened yet," a source told TMZ.
Perhaps the meeting hasn't happened yet is because Baena has been in hiding since the news of their love child broke in May.
Dr. Drew may be leaving Celebrity Rehab after being "hit hard" by the recent death of Mike Starr and Jeff Conaway, both of whom were on the show.
A close friend of Pinsky's added that the doctor was feeling the sting of a growing group of medical colleagues who attacked the show for exploitation, poor therapeutic practices, and simple bad taste. Officially, Radaronline reports, the show is simply going on hiatus "because Dr. Pinsky is just too busy to continue to do the show." Dr. Drew would "absolutely love to revisit doing the show again in the future when he has the time," a spokesperson for Celebrity Rehab told Radaronline.
"It's hard for me to comprehend why you launched such a vile and toxic blow in my direction over a sentence fragment that you did not even hear for yourself. I do hope that in the future when writing about something, especially a human being, you will consider both the facts and context before publishing your opinion." —Zooey Deschanel responds an article written by Los Angeles Times' Patt Morrison in which Morrison calls Deschanel a "snobby cow."
- Find out what Prince William and Kate Middleton ate at the BAFTA party!!! Yay!!! [US]
- There are new "clues" that January Jones might be having a girl. [Extra]
- Did The Beckhams get the idea for the name of their new baby girl from an episode of Seinfeld? [DigitalSpy]
- You asked for it, America (?). Melissa & Joey has been renewed for a second season. [DigitalSpy]
- Dexys Midnight Runners are currently working on their first studio album in more than 25 years. [DigitalSpy]
- Rihanna has signed on as the new face of Armani. [DigitalSpy]