1. That week in 1975 she "disappeared" with Bob Marley.
2. Working at Viva, the women's erotic magazine published by Bob Guccione.
3. An explanation of the particular appeal of the following celebrities: Blake Lively, Keira Knightley, Sienna Miller, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gisele Bündchen.
4. An explanation of jumping.
5. "She smiles now and has been seen to laugh." True or false?
6. In her nightmares, does she often find herself reliving the moment she became a sixteen-year-old girls' school drop-out, and broke her ambitious editor father's heart? When she has these nightmares, does she ever waken Shelby, whimpering, "Daddy, Daddy"?
7. Is it true that her spirit animal is an ostrich?
8. The immense satisfaction I imagine she feels knowing that ten years on, a mere glimpse of her Vogue corner office is enough to give Lauren Weisberger a cold sweat.
9. An explanation of the $64,300 gold-dipped fur coat.