Supermodel Kate Moss wed Kills guitarist Jamie Hince at St. Peter's Church in Southrop, England today. Moss wore a dress designed by "long-time friend" John Galliano, while the equally fashionable groom wore a suit by Yves Saint Laurent. Apparently, it was quite the "wham bam rock n' roll marriage" —which isn't surprising given, well, you know.
If you'd like to look through a virtual wedding photo album, you can —and should— flip through this. It's totally worth it for Moss' "lovely, understated" vintage-style dress alone.
Salma Hayek's husband, French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault, reportedly fathered a child with Linda Evangelista:
Ever since giving birth to Augustin in October 2006, Evangelista has refused to name the boy's biological father. The couple reportedly conceived the child in early 2006, when Pinault had briefly separated from Hayek.
Prince Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock were also married today at the royal palace, but it probably lacked some of the swagger of the Moss-Hince nuptials. [People]
- John Cameron Mitchell has collaborated with Dior. [IndieWire]
- Brooke Mueller is out of rehab, "doing amazingly well." [E!]
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley talks about "resisting" the charms of Shia LaBeouf. [ContactMusic]
- Shia Labeouf will be collaborating with Marilyn Manson on an upcoming documentary. I can see why Whiteley was having a hard time "resisting." [ContactMusic]
- Kenny Chesney is the fittest man in country music. But you knew that already. [ContactMusic]
- Plenty of Chelsea Lately regulars will be coming to a TV show near you this fall. [AOLTv]
- "I was crouched outside this cholera clinic, sitting on a cinder block talking to my agent on the phone. I was about to help hand out rice at a refugee camp and figure out how our students can build more classrooms, so it was hard for me to be on the ball during that call. But I had to remember that acting is actually my job. Whenever I want to say, ‘F–k Hollywood,' I have to remember that the reason I am even useful in Haiti is because I have a job here." —Olivia Wilde. [Celebitchy]