This Summer, Beware Of Underwire Bikini Burns

A Long Island woman is suing a swimsuit company for making a product that's literally too hot. Robin Corrente says she wound up in the hospital after wearing a Coco Reef swimsuit in her backyard on a 90-degree day. The underwire in her top became superheated and she says, "After about an hour, I was hurting. I went up to take a shower and I realized ... I had a lot of blisters." Doctors confirmed her burns were serious, and removed a piece of skin "the size of a dime" from her breast.

Image via Mike Flippo/Shutterstock.