The woman who launched a thousand love songs (okay, a few), Rosanna Arquette, is engaged to her investment banker boyfriend Todd Morgan.
"She didn't think she would ever get married again and was happy with the way things were between her and Todd. But Rosanna is, at the heart of it, a real romantic and she's willing to give marriage another go. She's older and wiser and she's certain that Todd is 100% the right guy for her, she is really, really happy."
The couple have yet to set a date for the wedding, but the guest list — blood relatives alone — should make it a memorable day to say the very least.
Tracy Morgan has been visiting with homeless gay teens as part of a collaboration with GLAAD.
Two of those teens spoke with Morgan and were quoted as saying, "We really appreciate that we were able to meet with Tracy Morgan ... We hope that our stories have the power to change not only Tracy's perspective, but those of any parent who may be struggling with accepting their child."
Tracy is set to go to Tennessee next week (where his rant took place) to "apologize to the people he offended and to meet with the Tennessee Equality Project and local advocates."
Teen Mom star Amber Portwood has been released from the hospital after her suicide attempt. Hopefully, she's feeling better! [US]
- Your first look at the upcoming sixth season of Dexter. [YouTube]
- Take that spare $2,500 you have lying around and turn it into a Charlie Sheen mask…for some reason. [PerezHilton]
- Uh oh. Rebecca Black's ‘Friday' video is mysteriously missing from YouTube. [DigitalLife]
- "I wish Rep. Weiner and his lovely wife well. Obviously, it's been a tough incident for him, but I'm confident that they'll refocus and he'll refocus, and they'll end up being able to bounce back." —President Barack Obama on Anthony Weiner. [BuzzFeed]
- "One of our hobbies is we love to hunt and fish. So we thought, last fall, 'Man, we're getting married. Let's save our deer meat and stuff for the wedding.'" —Blake Shelton on the DIY aspects of his wedding to Miranda Lambert. [OMG]
- Lady Gaga and Luc Carl are back on! [OMG]
- Tom Cruise has an "incredible" singing voice. [OMG]
- Latoya Jackson mentions Michael Jackson's "final days" in her new memoir. [USA Today]