It should come as no surprise that Jack White and Karen Elson think their divorce is a good excuse for a party. These two are not ones for convention, after all.
The striking couple apparently sent out an invitations to celebrate "their 6th anniversary and their upcoming divorce" and also issued a press release, stating:
"We remain dear and trusted friends and co-parents to our wonderful children Scarlett and Henry Lee. We feel so fortunate for the time we have shared and the time we will continue to spend both separately and together watching our children grow. In honor of that time shared, we are throwing a divorce party. An evening together in Nashville to re-affirm our friendship and celebrate the past and future with close friends and family."
Selena Gomez was allegedly rushed to the hospital after complaining of nausea and a terrible headache. Gomez also canceled tonight's performance at Santa Monica Place in Los Angeles. Hope all is well! [TMZ]
Neil Patrick Harris shows off his adorable twin babies during his appearance on Letterman. Watch the video here.
- Jennifer Hudson was also admitted to the hospital today, but it was reportedly for food poisoning. Hope she's feeling better as well! [ContactMusic]
- Dakota Fanning has been spotted touring NYU and other east coast schools. [PerezHilton]
- Check out photos of Laila Ali's teeny tiny baby girl, Sydney J. [People]
- Michael Bloomberg says Alec Baldwin must move to New York. [ContactMusic]
- "Anything too try-hard, like when a guy has his shirt unbuttoned all the way down so you can see too much chest. It's so in your face and just not what I'm into." —Pixie Lott on "what she avoids in men." [TheSun]
- Deena Nicole gives new meaning to the term ‘booty shorts'. [CocoPerez]
- Check out the Apple brochure illustrated by Matt Groenig. [Splitsider]
- Musical The Book Of Mormon is expected to snatch up as many Tony awards as possible. [Reuters]