Did you know that Kim Kardashian is worth a reported $35 million? Apparently, she is!
And beau Kris Humphries isn't doing so badly himself. Humphries makes $3.2 million a year with the Nets and his family owns some burger joints in Minnesota, making his estimated net worth fall somewhere around $8 million. So you can see why the idea of signing a prenup "isn't one-sided."
You know, because prenups usually protect the person who has more money...like, say, a man or someone like that. Not that they're saying...eesh. Is it hot in here?
Paris Hilton is none too pleased with Barbara Walters after Walters went after her for "bitching about having to do 200 hours of community service" during her appearance on The View:
"Walters went after Paris for bitching about having to do 200 hours of community service. And Babs scoffed at Paris' claim she wanted to help women by doing charity work. Walters wondered aloud why Paris didn't show any of her charity work on her show: "Why not present that side of yourself, if indeed it exists?"
After the segment, Paris and her dad, Rick, berated producers backstage over the tone of the interview, so says the NY Post. A rep for the show confirmed the incident, but Paris was mum."
You can watch the interview here.
- All is right in the world of Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller...at least where their new custody agreement is concerned. [US]
- Whitney Houston has (allegedly!) hired a "round-the-clock life coach to help keep her on track." [TMZ]
- Oh, also. Whitney Houston does not have emphysema. [Express]
- "Every single thing u (sic) read about me is true... why it seems I've sh**ged 200 men under 23 just this month alone!!... Lol (laugh out loud)... great pics though." —Kirstie Alley on her alleged love of ‘toyboys'. [Express]
- Comedy Central cancels the roast of Kid Rock. [Splitsider]
- Finally, Japan will have their very own Saturday Night Live. [Deadline]
- So, uh….Moby was electrocuted. [ContactMusic]
- Patti Labelle may be held legally responsible for "allegedly ordering a bodyguard to attack a man who got too close to her at an airport in Texas earlier this year." [ContactMusic]