One of Courtney Love's former lawyers is claiming the musician "made libelous statements about the legal eagle on Twitter and in an interview, claiming the attorney took bribes while representing Love."
The complaint has been filed with the LA Superior Court, after Love posted a tweet implying that "one of the firm's partners, Rhonda Holmes, sold Love out in a battle over money owed the estate of her late husband, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain."
The tweet in question was: ""I was f—king devastated when Rhonda J Holmes Esq of San Diego was bought off," according to court documents.
This isn't the first time this has happened to Love. If you remember back in March, Love was ordered to pay designer Dawn Simorangkir $430,000 after calling Simorangkir a "vile horrible lying bitch" (among other things) on Twitter.
Love has since shut down her Twitter account. For now.
Anna Ortiz is pregnant! And she needs your help picking out a name that non-Spanish speakers will not totally butcher: "We know it's a boy! We are trying to come up with some names that we can agree on. It has to be Spanish, but something non-speakers can pronounce without mauling. Suggestions? I'm open." [ContactMusic]
Actress/model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley can't catch a break:
"When I started modelling, I was definitely heavier," she says in ELLE magazine's June issue. "I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I'm quite stubborn so I didn't. I can't remember a time where I really battled with my body, but I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older."
But it doesn't stop there. The actress also had some pretttttty big "issues" in the face department as well: "Recently, I had a dermatologist tell me to try Botox. I'm 24! I just laughed. You can really get carried away if you want to - it's important to see beyond the bulls**t."
- Uh-oh. Rihanna and Lady Gaga both made appearances on talk shows and because of this, are now in competition with one another. Hope they know that! [Celebitchy]
- Just kidding. Jennifer Aniston and omgJustin Theroux are totally dating after all. Allegedly. How do we know it's true this time? An "insider" has some "details." [US]
- Mary J. Blige's fragrance ‘My Life' wins Breakthrough Fragrance Of The Year. [Bossip]
- "I'm a mother and I do what I love for a living, and I have enough money to do what I want but not so much that it's a stress. I think happiness is a momentary feeling but I'm very content. I feel really good." —Kelis "learned her lesson" after her divorce. [Express]
- "Instead, she surrounds herself with this coterie of gay stylists and advisers who've turned her into this weird, sexless Barbie doll. I was raised by gay guys myself, and I turned out all right in the end. But you know, you can only pull off this meat-dress act for so long. If she doesn't watch out she'll turn into a lonely drag queen. Straight guys just aren't in to that kind of thing." —Twitter favorite Courtney Love fears Lady Gaga may never find a man at the rate she's going. [Express]
- Another "Actress Who Is Not Pregnant" announcement. Thanks, for the heads up, Jennifer Garner's representatives and the media! [Express]
- Your boyfriend Jon Hamm will be directing the season premiere of Mad Men. In 2012, but still. [AVClub]
- Take a peak at Taylor Swift's upcoming tour. Hint: there are cat suits. [People]
- Lindsay Lohan has reportedly reached a settlement with the woman who claims Lohan "terrorized her in a 2007 car chase." [TMZ]