Actress Sara Rue will be marrying longtime fiance Kevin Prince in a beachside ceremony today...that will also include beer pong:
"I have paint stuck underneath my finger nails," she tells RumorFix exclusively. "We are making 200. The ping pong paddles are going to be included in the gift bags. We are having beer pong at our wedding because we met playing beer bong."
Rue will also have three wedding cakes available to guests, "including a red velvet and a pumpkin caramel confection", of which she says she will only have "tiny slivers". (Rue lost over 50 pounds this year and is currently a spokesperson for Jenny Craig).
Rue will be wearing a "coffee-colored" Amsale wedding dress and has also provided each of her bridesmaids with a hand-picked vintage bridesmaid dress that she found after searching "all over Los Angeles".
So beer pong, vintage wedding dresses and some kind of "pumpkin caramel confection"? Does anyone else feel like befriending Sara Rue asap? Today, perhaps?
RIP 'Macho Man' Randy Savage. Hulk Hogan has been very vocal about the loss, saying:
"I'm completely devastated," Hogan, 57, Tweeted on Friday, shortly after news broke of Savage's death at age 58. "After over 10 years of not talking with Randy, we've finally started to talk and communicate." [People]
Michael Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, is planning a Neverland-themed resort in Vietnam:
"Anything you get involved with, you are supposed to make money," he said during the conference. "You know what you can do with money, you smile all the way to the bank! […] I want people to know that [the Jackson Family Foundation is] a legitimate foundation to make money and carry on what we have to do. It is for the health of people in need, like any foundation, in any part of the world." [ONTD]
- Tom Cruise will be starring in a $100 million dollar sci-fi movie that may or may not have Scientology undertones. [Deadline]
- Alyssa Milano says she will be "more pregnant than not" in the next few years. [E!]
- "It's just unfortunate that he said that in the song 'cause that's not the lyrics," she told the magazine. "I can say whatever I want about him. I can write a book or do whatever but I choose to take the high road. It's just unfortunate he has to constantly say s—t." —Amber Rose, in response to negative remarks made by ex-boyfriend Kanye West. [PopEater]
- Jessica Simpson will be spending over a million bucks on her 11/11/11 Hawaii wedding. Sounds about right. [Celebitchy]
- "It was very hard at the beginning when you're not famous and you want to go to events. You know how it is – they lend you the dress. It was very hard because usually they're size zero. They would send me dresses and it was impossible. No matter what I did they would only come up up to here [pointing at hips]." —Sofia Vergara talking about how difficult it has been to find a dress for awards ceremonies. You'd think that with more and more actresses talking about how hard it is to find a designer dress that's larger than a size 2, they'd start offering a wider variety of sample sizes. Or you wouldn't think that. Either one. [ONTD]
- Miley Cyrus visits school children in Colombia. [ONTD]
- Photos from the latest in a series of Michael Buble's weddings (this is wedding number three. To the same woman, but still). [PerezHilton]
- Betheny Frankel was chosen for the cover of the latest issue of Forbes magazine because of her business acumen. [PerezHilton]
- "As a mom, I decided it was something that was going to afford me the chance to do both…We're a show of all young parents, and we've made it so that the babies feel just as welcome as we do. It's really been a nice environment." —Sarah Michelle Gellaron being on a TV show with lots of other young parents. [PerezHilton]