Big Love star Ginnifer Goodwin has ended her relationship with actor Joey Kern, a mere five months after announcing their engagement. The two reportedly started dating two years ago after Goodwin split from then boyfriend Chris Klein. The pair has yet to release an official statement, but People claims to have spoken to an unnamed source who says the actors fully intend to "remain friends". Aren't you glad that as a civilian you (probably) don't have to issue an official statement every time you stop dating someone? Or does Facebook count as that nowadays?
Arnold Schwarzenegger spared no expense when it came to his secret family:
"He dropped $65,000 dollars on a house for her just last year in two installments: $5k and then $60k, for a $268k house. There's no word on whether or not Maria knew that he withdrew all that." —AND— "When he was named the god-father to Roger, his illegit son's older brother, he even opened his first savings account for $2,000 dollars, and even landed Roger a job as a make-up artist at a major studio when he was old enough." The saga continues. [PerezHilton]
A woman just came forward claiming that Michael Jackson gave her herpes in the late 1970's "and it ruined her life":
"In 1979, I started having sexual relations with the decedent. Shortly thereafter, I began to get blisters on my legs, face and lips. He was my only partner. At this time, I am unable to have a full and vibrant life due to the complications of this disease."
The woman is asking for $10 million from his estate. [TMZ]
In another win for Lindsay Lohan, the star won a temporary restraining order against a man who was sending her "delusional phone text messages and believes he has a romantic relationship with her." [Reuters]
- "I think it's a great thing. If that's the way Britney wants it, so be it. She's the queen of her castle. It trickles down and makes everyone responsible." —Nicki Minaj says she supports Britney Spears' alcohol-free tour. [ContactMusic]
- "Oh god...It's not my scene," he explained. "But you gotta come and support the movie that you're proud of." —Zach Galifianakis at The Hangover II premiere. [E!]
- American Idol's Haley Reinhart says she "was never angry" over her elimination. [E!]
- A writer for Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm has agreed to pen a Fletch reboot. [Splitsider]
- "I assume most people know I didn't do the U.S. remake for the art," he wrote. "I did my version for the art. That's why I stopped after a few hours of telly." —The Office creator Ricky Gervais, who, you have to hand it to him, is consistently candid. [US]
- "When Angie found out, she absolutely lost it, and the two had a horrible fight the day after Mother's Day," the source says. "She is livid; she feels lied to and deceived. The first applicant Angie vetoed has a degree in child development, speaks three languages and knows how to box," the source reveals. "Unfortunately, she's also 24 years old, shapely and adorable." –An unnamed source who claims that Brad Pitt has been trying to hire nannies who look exactly like ex Jennifer Aniston. [TheSuperficial]
- Is Oprah a scientologist? [TVSquad]
- James Franco will be starring in an upcoming "porn story" flick. [HuffPo]
- Selena Gomez is all glammed up in her new "Love You Like A Love Song" music video. [CelebBuzz]