Lindsay Lohan (allegedly!) wants to accept responsibility for her actions, pay her debt to society and move on with her life. Via TMZ:
"Lindsay and her lawyer, Shawn Holley, will go back to Judge Stephanie Sautner as early as next week to enter the plea. Lindsay has already been sentenced to 120 days in jail for the probation violation, along with 480 hours of community service. Sources tell us Lindsay and her lawyer are banking on Judge Sautner not adding additional time on the theft charge. In other words, when Lindsay serves her 120-day sentence, that would be the end of it. And sources familiar with the case say that would be a routine disposition."
The L.A. County Sheriff's office has estimated that Lohan would serve three weeks, depending on the situation. Apparently, the district attorney was considering giving the case over to the L.A. City Attorney, but if Lohan does decide to plead no contest, that may be seen as unnecessary.
The man who attacked Paris Hilton's boyfriend at an L.A. courthouse this week proposed to her at an event last Febuary. Aaand it was caught on tape. The video kind. That you can watch here.
Chuckles is getting into the e-cigarette business because at this point, why not? In what is being billed as "the winning E-cigarette," NicoSheen (really), the company he recently founded with Lenny Dykstra, will carry e-cigarette-related merchandise. [TMZ]
- GLEEK SPOILER ALERT: If this warning means nothing to you, check out the songs the cast will be singing during the season finale. But once more, just in case, I will repeat: spoiler alert. [Perez Hilton]
- "I wake up and my mole is on the other side of my face. It's surreal."—Lady Gaga on feeling like a loser. [The Sun]
- Adele chose singing at a barbeque over singing at the royal wedding. [The Sun]
- Britney Spears' Femme Fatale just went platinum. [PerezHilton]
- Celebs tweet about the royal wedding. [DailyExpress]
- Justin Bieber posted his (friend's) phone number on Twitter claiming he wanted to "talk to my fans" in what (of course) turned out to be a birthday prank on a friend of his. [DailyExpress]
- January Jones' pregnancy is starting to show. [DailyMail]
- Vampire Diaries star Paul Wesley (allegedly!) married Pretty Little Liars actress Torrey DeVitto in a ceremony in NYC. If you watch either or both of these shows (and if this is true), it's very exciting. [JustJared]
- "I wanted to take the stunt puppet home but it didn't happen." —Iggy Pop defending his involvement with a series of insurance ads for an insurance firm. [Daily Express]
- What's that? You'd love to a crazy royal wedding hat re-cap? No problem. [E!]