Unsolicited sexual orientation update, courtesy of Esquire: Evan Rachel Wood tells the mag, "I'm up for anything. Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl…" The writer notes that she dropped three similar hints before he asked if she's bisexual. From the mag:
"Yes," she says proudly, as if she was waiting to be asked.
Do you look for different things in men than in women?
"Yeah, I'm more kind of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one." It's with women, she says, that her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."
The cab driver who allegedly tried to drive Nicolas Cage away before police arrested him this weekend, says he didn't call the cops, and he "never saw Nic hit his wife whatsoever." [TMZ]
In Halle Berry news, she pulled out of the play The Mountaintop, which is about the last days of Martin Luther King, Jr., citing "child custody issues." She also made her first public appearance with boyfriend Oliver Martinez. [E!]
Enjoy this blurry picture of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson kissing in the back seat of their car. [Radar]
- Since Brooke Mueller has reentered rehab, Charlie Sheen is going to try to strip her of legal and physical custody of their twins, and wants to stop paying her $55,000 a month in child support. [TMZ]
- Sheen "goddess" Bree Olsen has apparently fled the Sober Valley Lodge and returned to her Indiana hometown. [E!]
- Glee's Harry Shum Jr. befriended a young lady at Coachella and Lea Michele reportedly "started laughing and imitated her in a high-pitched voice ... She was totally mocking her for no reason." [E!]
- Here's video of Duran Duran covering "Poker Face" at Coachella. [ONTD]
- Today Miley Cyrus Tweeted a photo featuring the new-ish dream catcher tattoo on her right side. [Dlisted]
- Prince William and Kate Middleton may honeymoon in Jordan. [CNN]
- When harassed by an E! reporter, Pete Wentz said, "Everything at home is good." [E!]
- A Glee extra leaked the identity of the show's prom king and queen on Twitter. Producer Brad Falchuk Tweeted back, "hope you're qualified to do something besides work in entertainment...Who are you to spoil something talented people have spent months to create?" [E!]
- "Blaine definitely had his moment in the sun. I think it's time to focus back on the characters that fans of the show really know and love … I think we're focusing a little more back on New Directions and taking a little bit of a break from the Warblers." — Darren Criss [ONTD]
- Kate Hudson did a "pendulum test" above her belly during an Entertainment Tonight interview and it indicated she's having a girl. "If [the baby] comes out a boy—to see the look on Ryder's face to have a brother? I mean, forget it!" [Us]
- Kim Kardashian on forehead waxing: "If you look at pictures of me from even three years ago, I had like two inches of baby hairs on my forehead. But they weren't thick enough to slick back, so they were permanently down and I would wax them all the time and now I lasered them and now they don't come back." [Daily Mail]