Twihards may dream of intimate moments with the SparkleVamp, but Reese Witherspoon says her love scenes with Robert Pattinson in Water For Elephants were gross. "Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I've ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life," she says. "He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it — and it was not appealing. I'm talking green, infectious, disgusting — I'm not kidding!" She adds: "I'm going to say it's a little bit of a downer. I was a little disappointed. It wasn't sexy." [In Touch]
Speaking of Twilight: Earlier in the week, we saw some paparazzi images of Kristen Stewart sitting on a motorcycle. Now we're learning that the cast of Breaking Dawn all pitched in and bought it for KStew, whose 21st birthday was April 9. Kristen then slung Rob on the back of the bike and rode off into the sunset. [The Deadbolt]
"Beyoncé Got Fat." No. Fuck you. [Yeeeah]
- Lindsay Lohan explains her connection to the Gottis: "My dad was in jail with the grandfather." And! She wants to play Glinda in the Wizard Of Oz prequel in which James Franco plays Oz. "I'll only do the movie if I can work with [James Franco]," she says. "We're like best friends. We're hanging out later." [Page Six]
- Lady Gaga will perform live at the MTV Video Music Aid Japan fundraiser on June 25. [UPI]
- Dancing With The Stars' Karina Smirnoff and her nipples are on the cover of Playboy, if you care. [Pop Eater, Radar Online]
- Adele looks stunning on the cover of Rolling Stone. [Rolling Stone]
- David Arquette was seen at a star-studded party, "dancing by himself, with his eyes closed." Not a crime! [Gatecrasher]
- Harry Potter Love! Ginny Weasley is engaged to a Dark Wizard. [Us Magazine]
- George Clooney is producing a film about the Wall Street bailout. [Variety]
- This is an "important" story about Zsa Zsa Gabor and her hubs, Prince von Whatever, but I can't even process what the words say because the image TMZ has cobbled together broke my brain. [TMZ]
- Some innocent ducklings are a part of Zack Galifianakis's nude photo in GQ magazine. [Yeeeah]
- Whoopi Goldberg has been married three times, but says she didn't love any of her husbands. When asked why she wanted to get married, Whoopi said: "Because I wanted to feel normal, and it seemed to me that if I was married I'd have a much more normal life." [TV Squad]
- The paparazzo attacked by Sean Penn back in 2009 was awarded a sum of cash in the court settlement and has decided to donate a portion of it to charities that support victims of domestic violence and victims of the earthquake in Haiti. [TMZ]
- Donald Trump has an illegitimate black son in Harlem, claims Tracy Morgan. Jokes. [TV Squad]
- And now a moment with Mickey Rourke.
You [and 50 Cent] are in a movie together, right?
A really bad movie, yeah.
What?! Is it out?
No, it's so bad it can't get out.
Tell me why you made it.
For the money.
But you think the movie's bad.
What about your movie with Megan Fox and Bill Murray?
Terrible. Another terrible movie.
More at the link! [Vulture]