Just in time for the kick off of his 20-city tour tonight in Detroit, Charlie Sheen and ex-wife Brooke Mueller have formalized their custody agreement, which according to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court includes the following stipulations:
For the first 2 months Charlie gets the twins every other weekend, from Saturday AM until Sunday PM.
The next 2 months Charlie gets the twins every other weekend Saturday AM until Monday AM.
The next phase as long as Charlie and Brooke remain drug and alcohol free Charlie gets the twins every other weekend from Saturday morning until Monday morning AND Wednesday AM until Thursday AM.
Both parents must to submit to random drug testing 3 times a month.
Both parents must have their regular nannies with them at ALL times when they have the kids.
As for Charlie's goddesses they can't show public displays of affection toward the twins.
Charlie and Brooke can't be photographed around the kids with a romantic counterpart.
According to TMZ, neither party has agreed to submit to a psychological evaluation.
Shenae Grimes loves her new homeless friends! During her appearance on Chelsea Lately, the 90210 star talked about befriending countless real life homeless kids she met while researching her role as a homeless teen in the upcoming film Sugar. Of course, if you give these kids an inch, they reportedly take a mile. Grimes said, "You have to have boundaries. I've definitely been asked if they can sleep on my floor and stuff like that. You walk a fine line...but they're so much fun and they're so cool. You just have to cross that boundary and not be just a yuppie in their eyes." [Digital Spy]
- Snooki was paid $32,00 to speak at Rutgers University. Yes, that Snooki. Yes, that Rutgers. [E!]
- Like every red-blooded American movie-goer, when you think of the movie The Hangover only word comes to mind: epic. Well, director Todd Phillips promises that upcoming sequel The Hangover 2 will be "more epic". Hard to imagine, I know. [Digital Spy]
- Cameron Diaz called ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake "a genius comedian". [Digital Spy]
- Fergie prepares for her first Kids' Choice Awards: "I'm going to try to have a different outfit every 38 seconds." [Yahoo]
- Third time's a charm. After being a bridesmaid in her assistant's wedding, The Sun says Britney Spears wants a "ring on her own finger by the end of 2011". [The Sun]
- New movie features semi-nude Ryan Gosling. No further explanation needed. [ONTD]
- Awesome celebrity prom photos of Paula Deen , Halle Berry, Lizzy Caplan, and a "it doesn't count if you're at a movie premiere of some kind" photo of Natalie Portman. [ONTD]
- Ugh! Emma Stone's mom is always totally embarrassing her by asking Angeline Jolie whether or not she has kids. [Digital Spy]
- Elizabeth Hurley has filed for divorce from her Indian textile heir husband, citing his ‘unreasonable behavior'. Because 'irreconcilable differences' was so 2010. [Daily Mail]
- New mom Penelope Cruz received her very own star on Hollywood Boulevard. [OMG]
- The Andy Samberg-led trio The Lonely Island will be releasing their second album, Turtleneck & Chain, which will feature the single "I Just Had Sex", as well as guests Justin Timberlake and Rihanna (and "surprises"). Personally, this news just makes me pine for Flight Of The Concords. I miss you so. [ONTD]
- Sandra Bullock: Broadway musical The Book Of Mormon super fan. [Showbiz Spy]