- Pell has been a writer for Saturday Night Live since 1995. Her first episode featured Mariel Hemingway and Blues Traveler, and included jokes about O.J. Simpson and Better Than Ezra.
- She has been nominated for 6 Emmys for SNL, and won once. In 2001, she was one of just three women on the writing staff, along with Fey and Melanie Graham.
- She's credited as a producer on 25 episodes of 30 Rock, and wrote the episodes "Argus" and "Floyd."
- She plays Paula Hornberger on 30 Rock. Here she is in a Christmas segment:
- And here she is as John Lennon's "Grandmum."
Studio Buys Comedy Pitch That Tina Fey Will Produce [Reuters, via LA Times]