Today's best comments are totally fetch.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Burlesque Peformers Not Too Impressed By Burlesque:
Cher is kicking herself for not forcing the producers to keep the original title: "Snap!: A tale of sexy face, sequins and song"
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Price Of Three French Hens And Two Turtle Doves Skyrockets:
Seriously? I think someone would have to pay me more than $7.25 to show up to their house and squeeze a cow's tit for an hour on Christmas.
In fact, I wouldn't show up at all. They'd have to pay the monthly subscription fee to my website, www.uddertuggers.com to enjoy the live video feeds fulfilling all their twisted bovine lactation fantasies. Rule 34 strikes again.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to Sarah Palin Defends Innocent Cookies From Alleged Liberal Onslaught:
Listen, we let the conservatives frame the debate for long enough. I'm not going to let them frame my diet, too.
What would it be called? The Trace Adkins diet?
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to TSA Horror Stories Remain In Wake Of Nonexistent Citizen Uprising:
Can't see London, can't see France, until they touch your underpants.
• Best Comment Of The Day in response to World Leaders' Vanity Exposed By Wikileaks:
So essentially this is a US political Burn Book?
• You Say:
Reminder: Rather than emailing us your daily comment nominations, we'd like you to submit them in the tips box at the top of the page. So send us your nominations via that box — complete with the outstanding comment's URL — and tag your nomination #cotd. (Replying to a comment with "#cotd" does not work.) From here on out, we'll mine through the brilliance via the Comment of the Day tag page.
Use #trollpatrol to report comments that you feel the editors/mods should be aware of. Try not to respond to/approve/promote trollish comments in the threads — instead, just post the comment on the #trollpatrol page, the same way you'd post a comment on #groupthink or on the #cotd page, and the editors/mods will take care of it.
For meetups, use the meetup tag page!
Oh! My God! I Miss You" />