- Oh here we go: Before he lost his shit at the Plaza and was taken to the hospital, Charlie Sheen was "naked" and "with cocaine all over his face" in a restaurant bathroom. Cute.
I'm not even going to try and summarize this, lest I take away from its overall...effect. So:
"At the restaurant Charlie, his assistant and two male friends, with all their escorts were in a private room. Charlie was wasted," the source said.
"At one point he convinced Capri to go to the bathroom with him. When they got into the bathroom he started snorting cocaine and then took off his pants.
"Charlie wanted to have sex with Capri and tried but she stopped him and demanded her $12,000. He didn't have the money on him so she left him in the bathroom!"
Capri returned to the table and even though it was a private room, waiters and busboys were coming in and out of the room and noticed the commotion. Charlie's assistant got nervous when he didn't come back and asked Capri where he was. She told him and the assistant went to the bathroom to get Charlie.
"When the assistant opened the door, there was Charlie standing there naked with cocaine all over his face! He was delusional and just completely lost. Totally out of it."
Two and a Half Men, folks — Monday nights on CBS, 9/8c!
- The sweetheart of Jersey Shore, one Angelina, tells police that she was attacked by a "rowdy group" of young people at the Staten Island mall. She may or may not have been smacked in the face; "security quickly arrived to the Hot Topic and ordered the kids to leave." [TMZ]
- Speaking of beloved reality-tv stars: While Heidi Montag was making $1 million wobbling about on The Hills, her mom was working as a maid. [Hollywood Life]
- Elin and the kids went Trick-or-Treating early. [Radar]
- Mariah Carey is "nauseous and exhausted." The combo of being pregnant and then confirming said pregnancy would be exhausting, I imagine. [Us]
- Tila Tequila has won a restraining order against a photographer who says she kidnapped his wife. [TMZ]
- Celine Dion has revealed that she was originally pregnant with triplets but miscarried. [OMG]
- "Gloria Allred vs. Gloria Allred: Who'd You Rather?" [TMZ]
- When I was a kid, my dad loved Randy Travis — so he's going to be bummed, I'm sure, when I tell him RT's getting a divorce. [AP]
- Eli Manning's going to be a dad; no word on how he feels about Randy Travis. [Page Six]