On last night's episode, Talbot was very direct, telling Eric: "I'm bored. Take off your clothes."
http://viddler.com/v/ Later, there was some hot hot sex. "Turn over." "Oh, yes, daddy." Unfortunately, it ended badly for poor, flippant, neglected Talbot. Sniff.
http://viddler.com/v/ Meanwhile, in other hot hot news, Alcide is hot. Hot hot hot. Sookie said, "I f I knew what was best for me, I would have fallen in love with someone like you." And I, alone on my couch, yelled, "Damn right!"
Other moments of note:
- "She's a cunt." "But she's a special cunt."
- "The dumb bitches always end up dead."
- "TV is all faggots and murderers and hoes, Jesus. Where the clicker?"
- "Jessica, it's over." "No way." "Way."
- (Then Bill went home to listen to his Dashboard Confessional/Smiths/My Chemical Romance iTunes mix, called "Depression Central.")
- "Waving a kitchen knife is a hell of a way to show you care."
- Debbie and Sookie's TNT smackdown. They were both super scary and totally tough!
- "You fuck vampires and werewolves cuz your own kind rejects you."
- Russell's distractingly bad hairpiece.
- I'll trade you the red one for the blonde one."
- Bill and Sookie makeout: Boo.
- Sookie fucking the shit out of Bill? Hmm.
Earlier: True Blood: Girlfriend In A Coma
True Blood: Will You Be My Vampire Bride?
True Blood Heals Heartbreak With A Hot Hunk O' Werewolf
True Blood: Vampire Sex Is Twisted
True Blood: Big Foot, Nazis, And Tender Moments
True Blood: "Conscience Off, Dick On"