Our reader asks:
How about an entry about make-up removal?
Is it really necessary to remove your make up every night, what exactly are the consequences if you don't?
Best cheap make up removers (e.g. baby shampoo)
Best ways or products to remove waterproof mascara/foundation, long-wear lipstick, or liquid eyeliner
Best ways or products for stripping off hair product build-up
Other questions to consider answering for the benefit of your fellow readers:
1. What's the lifespan of certain cosmetics? How long should I keep mascara, foundation, eyeshadow, lotions, face washes, lipsticks, perfumes etc? How will I know when something has gone bad?
2. How often do I need to clean my brushes? What's an easy, cheap method of doing so? How will I know when it's time to replace them?
3. How can I quickly fix smudges and smears and stains (lipstick or deodorant on clothing, for example) when I'm out/at work/without my usual products?
4. Are there any natural methods of removing makeup? Do I really need different removal products for waterproof/non-waterproof cosmetics? How can I best remove makeup without irritating my skin?
5. How often should I use clarifying shampoos? Any product recommendations? Do I need to follow up with certain conditioners?
6. What's the best way to properly store makeup/brushes?
7. Is it safe to use other people's makeup?
8. How can I make my products last longer/get my money's worth?
Think you can help your fellow readers? Leave your suggestions in the comments below, or email them to me by the end of the day. A roundup of tips and tricks will be posted tomorrow.
[Image via Christo/Shutterstock.]