Last night on Fallon, Evangeline Lilly made the mistake of wearing what appears to be a silk jumpsuit. But when she played a free-association game, she may have given away some clues.
On the surface, this is simply a lighthearted exercise in bad fashion and late-night humor. But given that Lilly has lived as Kate (yes, lived — I'd like to believe that when the camera stops rolling, she's still running around in that grey t-shirt and tracking boars through downtown Oahu) for almost six years now, surely she can't help but blurt out information that could be significant. For instance:
- Walt is not important. If you've not already forgotten about him, please do so now.
- It's Jack, not Sawyer, who's...um, you know. Or maybe it's Jack and Sawyer, since she fumbles.
- Jack without the beard — somewhere on the island, he will find a Norelco. Or a sharp blade.
- MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE.
- Ben Linus is both good and evil.
- MORE PEOPLE GET OFF THE ISLAND.
With giveaways like that, she is so fired. Er, wait.
(Tracie's regular recap is forthcoming, by the way, so remain calm until then.)
For more of our unending coverage of the show that has redefined television as we know it and is the most important thing in my world at this given moment, go here.